Priority Acura

Guest Consultant

October 16, 2018

"Extremely disappointed "

- Anne1361

I’m extremely disappointed in the dealership pre certified program. My sales person and his manager talked me into getting a pre certified MDX. Not only did it stink with smoke and have to replace all the tire in the first year I own it. Can’t imagine that it can be pre certified with such old tires!

Rich Richardson
2.0
Other Employees : Henry the manager

October 08, 2018

"GREAT customer service !!!"

- Gloria B.

I was searching for a 2018 TLX Acura via the internet. I came across several dealerships and decided to compare prices. After receiving the first quote from Priority Chesapeake I countered that I had received a lower quote from another. When Tammy Coleman contacted me with the second quote I could not refuse the offer . Then I told her that it would be several weeks before I could take ownership because I live almost 1.5 hours away. Guess what ,she told me she would bring it to my home needless to say three days later I took ownership of a brand new 2018 TLX Acura. I was not disappointed. Thank you Tammy C. for making my transaction easy and painless.

September 09, 2018

"Relatively Painless"

- Happy Acura Owner

Great customer service! Called back in a reasonable amount of time. Answered questions fully. Very knowledgeable on the car and all it’s features. Highly recommend Acura Priority.

Lionel Goodwyn