Priority Honda Hampton

Joel Morancy

February 18, 2019

"Honest and friendly "

- Robert M

I bought a used Honda from Priority Honda Hampton with (Sir) Travis Robinson’s help. He was honest and transparent about the whole process and was very friendly with his help. He wasn’t pushy or constantly trying to upsell me past my price range, something I had experienced at other dealerships. When he showed me cars above my stated range he was clear about them being above what I was looking for and was only offering them as options when they matched the features I was looking for. Overall a great car buying experience, I would buy from him and Priority Honda Hampton again.

Travis Robinson

February 18, 2019

"Service"

- Tiaj1721

I entered the dealership looking for information for my son. Mr. Nichols met us and made our experience wonderful. He was attentive to our needs. He listened to what was important for us. This was truly a learning experience and driven behind true service. Everyone that we came in contact with was there for us. Mr. Bennett was also amazing. Thank you to everyone at Priority Honda, we are honored to be a part of this family.

Nick Nichols
John Bennett

February 14, 2019

"Best car experience everrrrr !!! "

- Lovelyme35

Mr .John was very professional and also gave us nuggets of wisdom. Me and my husband was very pleased , that hard to do when it comes me , I was so overwhelmed with joy . We felt will taking care of , also after the fact I a problem he responded quickly. I greatly appreciate him .

John Figueroa