Progressive Chevrolet

Nate Hefling

October 12, 2017

"Excellant service."

- bingo,donna

Kyle service is always professional. Because of the length of the service I was offered a co. car to return when service was completed. Was told of upcoming service that is needed on my car.

October 12, 2017

"2016 Chevrolet Cruze"

- Danny McCray

I recently decided that although my 2010 Equinox was still in great shape and recently serviced, it was time to get a newer vehicle. I did the research online and knew what I wanted for my trade. Jim Hall worked with me to get me into a 2016 Cruze at a reasonable price. It did not take a lot of price haggling and I even got two years of free oil changes which ends up with this car as being two oil changes but it was a bonus. Jim was both professional and personable.

Jim Hall

September 28, 2017

"Replace tires "

- Hopevogt69

Kyle was great. I needed to know what the price on two tires was before I could schedule. Great price. Having to get tires is a pain in the butt but Kyle made it very easy. Thank you

Progressive Chevrolet, Massillon, OH, 44646