Quest Auto Sales

Mike Sharif, Owner, Quest Auto Sales

Mike Sharif

Owner

January 01, 2019

"Absolute pleasure doing business"

- AngryBirdie

Let me start by saying I avoid dealers and salesmen at all cost. But now I was desperate to rid myself of the money pit I owned. I found what I wanted online at Quest Auto and showed up as they unlocked their doors for the day. My credit is less than perfect and I was upfront with my salesman, Al. He suggested we start with the credit app and assured me they'd get me approved. They all jumped over backwards to get the van out on this miserable, below zero, snowy day. When I pointed out the tires didn't match the ad photos they threw in a brand new set of high quality tires. Al treated me like a family member, got me approved without requiring me to jump thru hoops and they made good on the tires, AND relieved me of my boat anchor. The next day, after purchasing a new battery we still had issues with the van starting. Al had me bring it down and they looked it over front to back, top to bottom and dealt with the issue. I held back from writing a review until I had my tires on. I picked it up and as agreed I owed nothing and they even upgraded the tires. I have never had such a great experience at an automotive dealer. I strongly recommend these guys and especially my sweetheart of a salesman, Al. Happy car shopping!

AL Al Hili

November 19, 2018

"Great dealer to get your car"

- Tomas

The best dealer I've gone to so far, love this place. Great cars at great prices, im happy with my new vehicle! Thank you!

Mike Sharif

November 13, 2018

"Great Service"

- Kendra

I had a great experience with this dealership. I read the reviews before I went today and agree with everyone...they are amazing!! My salesman TC was very welcoming and honest with me throughout the entire process. I told him exactly which truck I wanted, and him and the rest of the guys did what they needed to get me in it. He was even patient with me when I changed my mind and picked a different vehicle. I will definitely recommend Quest and TC and I will definitely come again for future purchases!!

Other Employees : Teair (TC) Cole