Quest Auto Sales

4501 L St, Omaha, Nebraska 68117

8 Reviews of Quest Auto Sales

January 01, 2019

"Absolute pleasure doing business"

- AngryBirdie

Let me start by saying I avoid dealers and salesmen at all cost. But now I was desperate to rid myself of the money pit I owned. I found what I wanted online at Quest Auto and showed up as they unlocked their doors for the day. My credit is less than perfect and I was upfront with my salesman, Al. He suggested we start with the credit app and assured me they'd get me approved. They all jumped over backwards to get the van out on this miserable, below zero, snowy day. When I pointed out the tires didn't match the ad photos they threw in a brand new set of high quality tires. Al treated me like a family member, got me approved without requiring me to jump thru hoops and they made good on the tires, AND relieved me of my boat anchor. The next day, after purchasing a new battery we still had issues with the van starting. Al had me bring it down and they looked it over front to back, top to bottom and dealt with the issue. I held back from writing a review until I had my tires on. I picked it up and as agreed I owed nothing and they even upgraded the tires. I have never had such a great experience at an automotive dealer. I strongly recommend these guys and especially my sweetheart of a salesman, Al. Happy car shopping!

November 19, 2018

"Great dealer to get your car"

- Tomas

The best dealer I've gone to so far, love this place. Great cars at great prices, im happy with my new vehicle! Thank you!

November 13, 2018

"Great Service"

- Kendra

I had a great experience with this dealership. I read the reviews before I went today and agree with everyone...they are amazing!! My salesman TC was very welcoming and honest with me throughout the entire process. I told him exactly which truck I wanted, and him and the rest of the guys did what they needed to get me in it. He was even patient with me when I changed my mind and picked a different vehicle. I will definitely recommend Quest and TC and I will definitely come again for future purchases!!

Other Employees : Teair (TC) Cole
November 12, 2018

"Excellent team"

- Irisney Carlos

Thank you so much for everything, you are the best, thank you team, great place, my husband and I felt like at home thanks again

Mike Bush
Other Employees : Cris
Nov 12, 2018 -

Quest Auto Sales responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your husband while you were here at our store. Enjoy your BMW!

October 03, 2018

"Great Service"

- VeronikaMeyer

I have a great experience with the dealership. Very patient and understanding. They are helpful, answered all my questions and didn't push me into anything. I definitely recommend this place. I love my new Audi.

Mike Bush
January 22, 2018

"Honest and caring!"

- Kimberly A Roberts

This is an amazing dealership - they are honest and will bend over backwards to make the customer happy - no matter what. They have great inventory and fair prices. I love this dealership and all of the staff.

Gary, Terry, Clint
March 02, 2017

"High Quality Dealership"

- Michelle W.

What a high quality and professional dealership. I've had several bad experiences and negative outcomes visiting other lots but was absolutely impressed with Quest Auto Sales. Staff did an excellent job helping me select the car I want and was patient hearing my needs and did everything possible to ensure I was satisfied with my vehicle. The owner was also very cooperative and nice when it came to negotiating and compromising the price. Mike, the owner, suggested a test drive and I instantly fell in love with my 2014 Mercedes c 300. He showed me the specifics and special qualities about the car and was really nice and honest about the perks and negatives. I knew I could also rely on him if anything were to happen to my vehicle. Great experience and nice place. Would definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future.

February 03, 2017

"Satisfying and impressive experience!!!"

- Michelle W.

Recently purchased a 2014 BMW from Quest and was absolutely impressed and satisfied with the helpful service provided by the staff. I immediately felt welcome walking into the dealership and they all managed to make choosing the right vehicle an easy process for me. I'm very picky when it comes to the mileage, make, and year of a vehicle, but the owner, Mike, was very patient and honest with me. I specifically explained to him everything I wanted in a car and he showed me everything that fit my needs, regardless of the price. It was such a nice and memorable experience and I will most definitely be returning.

Mike