Quest Auto Sales

4501 L St, Omaha, Nebraska 68117

11 Reviews of Quest Auto Sales

March 19, 2019

"An Unexpected Surprise "

- Connie & Lee

March 17, 2019 My husband and I had initially just wanted to see the kind of vehicles Quest had in their inventory. To my surprise I was amazed at the quality and quantity of cars on the lot. Then we spotted it. It was the kind of SUV we had been talking about for the past year. So, now I'm thinking,...ok...you have found the vehicle you like,... you drove it,... now this is where it usually gets sticky...right?...wrong! Al our sales associate was personable, professional, light hearted, just kind of made you feel you were talking to and old friend. Now, my husband is a more laid back, lets talk about the game kind of guy. On the other hand, I'm a "let's get down to numbers" kind of woman. Now, I'm in "eagle eye" mode, just waiting and knowing Al will soon, and I mean very soon say something to mess up the deal. I expected him to say; "oh you're going to need a little more down" or "we have this other car..." But no, I told Al what we wanted to do, what our down payment was, then I literately challenged him to "make it happen". And he did, even with us not having the best credit. Have you ever won anything and still acted as it was no big deal, you know...kinda like, I was expecting this, or this happens to me all the time. Well this experience with Al at Quest Auto Sales does not happen to me all the time. I was not expecting it...at all. My husband said he has never had so much fun buying a car. For me it has never been such a smooth experience. My husband is taking his niece to Quest to look for a car tomorrow. I would recommend anyone, especially us women to check out Quest, and don't forget to ask for Al. Sincerely, Connie & Lee

February 18, 2019

"Awesome service"

- eulish

This is my second vehicle with Quest. This time I met with Kenneth. He was warm, engaging and very professional. No pressure, just good honest discussion. I got the car I wanted at a very good price. It was an overall awesome experience. Seamless.

Other Employees : Kenneth
February 07, 2019

"Outstanding service "

- Kayla402

My experience with quest car was amazing they answered every and all my question was able to get me in a great car no problem staff was very pleasant and friendly I wish I could give them 10 stars they met my expectations and then some I’m will most certainly recommend and most definitely am a satisfied customer.

Other Employees : Paul
January 01, 2019

"Absolute pleasure doing business"

- AngryBirdie

Let me start by saying I avoid dealers and salesmen at all cost. But now I was desperate to rid myself of the money pit I owned. I found what I wanted online at Quest Auto and showed up as they unlocked their doors for the day. My credit is less than perfect and I was upfront with my salesman, Al. He suggested we start with the credit app and assured me they'd get me approved. They all jumped over backwards to get the van out on this miserable, below zero, snowy day. When I pointed out the tires didn't match the ad photos they threw in a brand new set of high quality tires. Al treated me like a family member, got me approved without requiring me to jump thru hoops and they made good on the tires, AND relieved me of my boat anchor. The next day, after purchasing a new battery we still had issues with the van starting. Al had me bring it down and they looked it over front to back, top to bottom and dealt with the issue. I held back from writing a review until I had my tires on. I picked it up and as agreed I owed nothing and they even upgraded the tires. I have never had such a great experience at an automotive dealer. I strongly recommend these guys and especially my sweetheart of a salesman, Al. Happy car shopping!

November 19, 2018

"Great dealer to get your car"

- Tomas

The best dealer I've gone to so far, love this place. Great cars at great prices, im happy with my new vehicle! Thank you!

Other Employees : Conrad Kess
November 13, 2018

"Great Service"

- Kendra

I had a great experience with this dealership. I read the reviews before I went today and agree with everyone...they are amazing!! My salesman TC was very welcoming and honest with me throughout the entire process. I told him exactly which truck I wanted, and him and the rest of the guys did what they needed to get me in it. He was even patient with me when I changed my mind and picked a different vehicle. I will definitely recommend Quest and TC and I will definitely come again for future purchases!!

Other Employees : Teair (TC) Cole
November 12, 2018

"Excellent team"

- Irisney Carlos

Thank you so much for everything, you are the best, thank you team, great place, my husband and I felt like at home thanks again

Other Employees : Cris
Nov 12, 2018 -

Quest Auto Sales responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your husband while you were here at our store. Enjoy your BMW!

October 03, 2018

"Great Service"

- VeronikaMeyer

I have a great experience with the dealership. Very patient and understanding. They are helpful, answered all my questions and didn't push me into anything. I definitely recommend this place. I love my new Audi.

January 22, 2018

"Honest and caring!"

- Kimberly A Roberts

This is an amazing dealership - they are honest and will bend over backwards to make the customer happy - no matter what. They have great inventory and fair prices. I love this dealership and all of the staff.

Gary, Terry, Clint
March 02, 2017

"High Quality Dealership"

- Michelle W.

What a high quality and professional dealership. I've had several bad experiences and negative outcomes visiting other lots but was absolutely impressed with Quest Auto Sales. Staff did an excellent job helping me select the car I want and was patient hearing my needs and did everything possible to ensure I was satisfied with my vehicle. The owner was also very cooperative and nice when it came to negotiating and compromising the price. Mike, the owner, suggested a test drive and I instantly fell in love with my 2014 Mercedes c 300. He showed me the specifics and special qualities about the car and was really nice and honest about the perks and negatives. I knew I could also rely on him if anything were to happen to my vehicle. Great experience and nice place. Would definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future.