Rafferty Subaru

Nick Siolek

Nate Hatton, Sales Consultant, Rafferty Subaru

Nate Hatton

March 19, 2019

"Jason was soon wonderful"

- Dikell

I called late on a Saturday and Jason picked up the phone and immediately helped me out. I had my car by Monday. He went over and beyond to get my lease AND put up with me!! I recommend this dealership and will definitely go back when I am ready to get another. You won't be sorry!!! DK

Jason Brandt

March 18, 2019

"New Purchase "

- jean

Larry S was amazing, would recommend him for all your buying needs. Pricing was right on and thoroughly explained everything. He made sure everything was taken care of and made the buying experience stress free.

Larry Seavey

March 16, 2019

"An overall great experience and class operation."

- Marilyn

When having to buy a new car, a part of me was excited but another felt a sense of apprehension – mainly due to sales reps I’ve had in the past who are overly aggressive, overtly manipulative and, at times, condescending in their attitude. However, the time had come to replace my old car with a new one and since I liked the looks and features of the Subaru Crosstrek, I went to Rafferty’s to look at their inventory. I did, in fact, buy a Crosstrek and have to say that it was the best car-buying experience that anyone could possibly have. All of my apprehensions were ill-founded or at least, in this case, did not apply. My sales rep was James Buscemi who was exceptional in all ways. He actually listened to me and respectfully so; never pressured me into something I didn’t want; was very patient even when asked to explain something again; and went out of his way to be as accommodating as possible. James is the one I had the most contact with but the other staff members I met were equally impressive. I received a very fair trade-in price for my old car; found the tech guys (Keith and Chris) to be clear and patient when explaining the car’s interior features (and they didn’t seem to mind when I called back with a question); and Jimmy (who did all of the documents and payment of things) was very flexible and accommodating when finalizing my purchase. An overall great experience and class operation.

James Buscemi
Jim McDonald
Other Employees : Keith and Chris (the tech or delivery personnel); Steve (from Bedford, PA) who evaluated the trade-in for my old car

Used 2017 Toyota Rav4, $20995