Ramsey INFINITI

BDC

December 28, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Avekgen

Contacted dealership to see if they would be able to beat a lease deal that was given to me at another dealership. Had a pleasure of speaking with Samantha who passed on my information to Zoe, who went above and beyond to get me a great car for a great price. Awesome experience! Highly recommend Zoe and Ramsey Infiniti!

Zoe Barnat

December 22, 2018

"As good as buying a car can get"

- winters70

Great experience from initial inquiry to the delivery of my QX-60. I live at the Jersey Shore 1 and 1/2 hours drive to get to Ramsey INFINITY. Along the way I passed at least 3 Infinity dealerships. My first contact was via email with Samantha Christen. She set up the deal and kept me fully informed during all phases of the buying process and the detailed quote she sent me was to the penny what I paid upon my arrival at the dealership, including my trade (no hidden fees or surprises). When I arrived at the dealer to consummate the deal I was turned over to salesman Zack Alhamawandi. Once again I was impressed by his professionalism and competence. Zack completed the paperwork in short order with no unreasonable delays and no surprises. He was very knowledgeable about the product and made sure I was comfortable with how all the systems on the SUV operated before I left the dealership. My final contact of the night was with the Finance Manager Enrique Liranzo. Enrique completed the deal in a very reasonable time and got me on my way in short order as IO had requested. Anyone looking to purchase an INFINITY vehicle should give Ramsey INFINITY a chance, you wont be disapointed.

Zack Alhamawandi

December 12, 2018

"Great purchase experience "

- Another satisfied customer :-)

I came in to see a QX60 they had online, Magda showed me the vehicle and was able to work out a great deal for my trade and the new car, I definitely recommend This dealership, Magad and also Enrique in finance, they made this process great! 👍🏽

MAGED ASAAD