Ramsey Mazda

Finance & Insurance Manager

January 06, 2019

"Great experience"

- danielle73

This was the most painless car buying/leasing experience we've ever had! Eric was a pleasure to work with! We first met him as walk ins in late November and took a test drive of a CX-5. We were coming up on lease end on our GMC Acadia and were looking for a slightly smaller car with better gas mileage. Eric took us on a test drive and was very knowledgable about the cars. We returned late December and Eric made the whole process very easy. He is not pushy and is very respectful of his customers. We came back the next day to sign all of our paperwork and Donovan had us in and out in less than 10 minutes. Eric then explained all the car features and we were on our way! I know for sure that we can always contact him if we need something. We would definitely return to this dealership again!

January 02, 2019

"Eric Taylor is your man!!"

- adrien_guguin

If you dont want to read the whole paragraph below, just remember this: Look for Eric Taylor! I was in the look for a 3 rows SUV and was hesitating between a Chevy traverse and Mazda CX-9. The first time i went, I spoke to Eric, and as I explained i was not in a need of a vehicle right now, he ran me through the different trims for the CX-9, took me for a test drive and gave me some numbers for me to get an idea of the price for the lease. None of my time was wasted, and i told him i would return later. I went two more times, always met Eric who treated me with respect and showed me he understood my time was valuable. On the third time i closed a deal..I have had some previous experience where sales people become quite aggressive when discussing the price, Eric treated me with respect all the way, making it the process very smooth and pleasant. Donovan from the finance department was also very efficient, he had all the paperwork ready for our appointment, ran me through the process and documents in a friendly manner, and again, no time was wasted. I ll be going there again for sure, a great buying experience, which is not always the case when purchasing a car. Don't forget, you re looking for Eric Taylor! I m sure he ll meet your expectations.

January 02, 2019

"Thank you Eric!"

- JWhite

Last month I purchased a new Mazda CX-5, Eric was knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. The car was damaged a week after my purchase, while I was out of town. My wife contacted Eric and he was very helpful and accommodating. Eric went out of his way to assist my wife and put her at ease. Eric arranged to have Rob in the service department inspect the car and provide a cost estimate. A loaner car was offered and the car was repaired at the auto body shop. Rob went out of his way and kept my wife up to date on the repairs. This all occurred during a busy Christmas/New Year's week. Thanks to Eric and Rob, the car has been restored to new!!! I've bought many cars and must say Ramsey Mazda was impressive.

Other Employees : Rob Henry