Ramsey Subaru

Sales Associate

November 16, 2017

"Sincere Help"

- NewSubaru

Alex was extremely help and provided sincere effort when I needed a car fast. The rest of the staff matched his effort. Job well done.

November 15, 2017

"Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and honest"

- Justin Kosabutski

The title sums up my 2nd buying experience at Ramsey Subaru. I worked with Steve Rouhana, Clayton Mantell, and Chris Fuchs. As someone who works in sales and customer service almost all my life I appreciate all the hard work these guys put in for me. The team at Ramsey understood my needs as a customer and took the time to answer all my questions. Steve and Clayton were very pleasant to speak to over email and phone as I work similar hours to them it is hard to actually get into the dealer ship. The sales floor itself is very clean and the entire staff is very professional looking, something I appreciate a lot. Chris took the time to sit in my new car with me and explain every little detail to me. I left the dealer knowing everything I needed to know about my new purchase. If you are looking for a new Subaru just go to Ramsey, there is no need to waste time going anywhere else.

Clayton Mantell
Steven Rouhana
Other Employees : Chris Fuchs

November 14, 2017

"Great experience buying my 2018 Subaru Crosstrek"

- AQJTJSDC

Alex helped find the Subaru Crosstrek I was looking for, gave me my options to take the one on the lot or get a different color or make specific changes. My experience overall at Subaru was great I didn’t feel pushed into anything and I ended up not paying more than $1,000 over my budget.

Cory Fetkowitz