Ramsey Subaru

Christopher  Fuchs, Delivery Coordinator, Ramsey Subaru

Christopher Fuchs

Delivery Coordinator

October 16, 2018

"Subaru Ramsey is the BEST!"

- Legacy1027

Shopping for a Subaru at Ramsey was so seamless with Alex. He really makes it look easy! I went in there thinking it would be a long daunting process, but Alex was SO PATIENT with all our questions, concise, to the point, honest and straightforward right from the beginning. He also never failed to miss any details. Everyone who we interacted with at Ramsey were professional and friendly. The customer service is truly phenomenal and unlike any other dealership. Not only did they provide me with a great price, but an even greater Legacy! I love my car and can't wait to come back!

October 09, 2018

"Quick helpful and hassle free!"

- dan123

Alex was great. He never failed to communicate with me and update me with the delivery times of my wrx. I love the car and the dealership. Everything was quick and easy. Everyone knows Ramsey has the best price already.

October 08, 2018

"Pleasant buying experience."

- 1SubaruExpin area!

Everyone with whom we dealt was knowledgable, professional and very pleasant. We never felt overwhelmed by a sales pitch as we had in another dealership. I felt that we received honest responses to our questions.

Other Employees : Jason