Ramsey Subaru

Christopher  Fuchs, Delivery Coordinator, Ramsey Subaru

Christopher Fuchs

Delivery Coordinator

August 16, 2018

"Great service and great attitude"

- Subie85

I worked with manny and Alex for my deal. I decided what I wanted and got quotes from several dealers, manny was very quick with his turn around of information and was very responsive. I believe most dealerships have an issue with this, and this is usually a deal breaker for me since I believe customer service is important as well as price. My wife is pregnant and when I got there Alex was very accommodating towards her, and myself. He offered water coffee and even a desk that didn’t have a glade plugin because it made her nauseous. All in all we decided what we wanted that afternoon, communicated with manny throughout the day, and then finished paper work with Alex. I was in and out with a brand new car in about an hour and a half. This is my third Subaru and I’m satisfied with the service, the car, and the people associated with them.

Other Employees : Manny

July 31, 2018

"Uncomparable experience! "

- Nyc_12642

Really great dealer ship. Had an amazing experience purchasing my new Forester. Very helpful and not persistent at all, other dealer ships would harras you till you buy but not ramsey. Special shout out to Alex P! Loved working with him and Got a great deal. 10/10 would reccomend! Alex P is the man.

July 30, 2018

"2nd Purchase from Ramsey Subaru"

- JoZiXT

Alex & his associates were great. They appreciate there clientele , and as a return customer feel that I got preferential treatment. Alex said that my new Forester XT would put a smile on my face, boy was he right. Got agreat deal on a great car. Thank you Alex & Ramsey Subaru

Used 2018 Subaru Forester, $27224