Randy Wise Buick GMC

Sales Professional

December 14, 2017

"Great!"

- Erica123

Tyler was so friendly and so nice and helped us out any chance he got and took the extra step to make sure we were happy and knew every little detail about our decision.

Tyler Waite

December 11, 2017

"Great service "

- Mikecady32

I was looking for a new car and I went to randy wise Buick and was totally happy with the service I got. Tyler Waite was my salesman he was very kind and knowledgeable about the vehicles I had questions about. I will definitely be going back to see Mr. Tyler Wait next time I need a new car. I will also recommend him and the dealership to anyone I know who needs a vehicle.

Tyler Waite

December 11, 2017

"Aaron knocked it out of the park"

- Donald E Archer

I'm not a very demanding person, but I wanted it to be quick and easy purchase. I just wanted to show up and swap keys. Aaron made sure that's what I got. I may have spent a total of 45 minutes at the dealership and my wife drive away with her new car. Thanks Aaron!!! A+

Aaron Walton