Randy Wise Buick GMC

Dale Payne

October 18, 2017

"Easy experience"

- Sean

It was my first time buying from a dealership and Aaron helped me through it. I had a small loan through my bank and they found me the perfect car.

Aaron Walton

October 17, 2017

"A great experience"

- Paula

I called Bryan Bickford on a Saturday morning to inquire about a vehicle I had seen on the internet. It looked like exactly what I was looking for. After searching for a used GMC Terrain and driving all over Michigan, I was ready to find that special RED Terrain. Bryan checked to see if it was still available. He was very accommodating and we discussed the vehicle at length on the phone. Because we live 75 miles away in Midland, he stayed late on a Saturday to allow us to drive down to look at the Terrain, as my husband worked until later on Saturday afternoon. He anticipated our every question and was waiting for us at the dealership as we pulled up 4 minutes before closing time. The Terrain was gassed up and ready for our test drive. He was waiting for us with a big umbrella when we returned, as it was pouring rain. We took care of all the paper work within an hour. Bryan offered to deliver the Terrain to our driveway on Monday afternoon. That was so helpful and we appreciated not having to make the 150 mile round trip again on Monday. Sure enough, the Terrain arrived in our driveway at the appointed time. What a beautiful sight. I have never had such a smooth car buying experience. Bravo Bryan! You rock! I would recommend this dealership, and especially our salesman, Bryan, to anyone. I will be telling my friends. :)

Jason Skinner
Other Employees : Zak Foltz

October 03, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Melina

It's been a while since I bought a car and I wasn't really sure what I wanted. Bryan listened to me and helped me make the right choice. I'm really happy with my car and would recommend Randy Wise Buick GMC in Fenton to my family and friends.

Used 2014 Chevrolet Equinox, $15995