Ravenel Ford

6340 Savannah Hwy, Ravenel, South Carolina 29470 Directions

98 Reviews of Ravenel Ford

January 03, 2019

"Gratitude for assistance with new vehicle purchase"

- Cptstpd

My experience has been a very pleasant one and would recommend the dealership and sales agent to anyone. Tommy was very helpful with his explanation of the new truck as well as insightful with his recommendations regarding what I was looking for. Again this was a very positive experience and am grateful for the help in my new purchase.

Tommy Holston
January 02, 2019

"Excellent Experience!"

- Bob

I purchased a 2019 Ford Expedition on December 29, 2018 and had my best experience yet in the purchase of a new car. I cannot say enough good things about the salesman, Shulton Blanding. From beginning to end, Shulton was extremely helpful yet laid back so that I could proceed at my own pace. There were never any high pressure tactics used that is often common with new car purchases. I would also like to thank Scott Lambert for his helpful recommendations. My only complaint is that I thought a better job could have been done in detailing the car prior to me taking possession. The interior windshield had not been cleaned, the exterior of the vehicle was full of stickers and the air pressure gauge indicated 1-tire was 5lbs lower in pressure than the others. Over all a fantastic experience!

Dave Lombardi
November 23, 2018

"Fantastic job "

- Tonya

Working with Ford Dealers was very nice. He also was very friendly person n a fast worker. I appreciate things Mr. Blanding done for me.

Brian Carper
John Greenberg
John Caldwell
November 17, 2018

"My Best Car Purchase Experience"

- Glenda Miller

I purchased a 2018 Ford Edge from Shulton Blanding at Ravenel Ford in Ravenel, SC, on October 23. I could not be more pleased with my experience from the time I walked into the showroom through the execution of the paperwork! I had been using the service department at Marchant Chevrolet in Ravenel for several years, however, the last time I came in I was advised that it would be approximately $6,900 to have all the mechanical work and the sunroof repairs completed, so I decided not to spend that much on my 2010 Buick Lucerne with 168,000 miles. Both Ravenel Ford and Marchant Chevrolet are owned by businessman Rob Marchant. Based on the outstanding service and follow-up I’d received from the service writers, especially Nancy Beam, and the technicians, I wanted to consider purchasing either a Chevrolet or a Ford Mustang GT convertible from one of these dealerships. Shawn Couch at Marchant Chevrolet was very knowledgeable and helpful in showing me various models and allowing me to test drive several vehicles. He followed-up with me, but he was never aggressive and he did not call me repeatedly, allowing me the time and space to make my decision. I owned a 2002 Mustang GT convertible until 2015 and thought I would like to drive one again. I visited Ravenel Ford where I met Shulton. We talked about what I thought I might like to drive and I drove the GT and an Edge. While I loved the Mustang, I decided the Edge was the best choice for me as I dally in my late 60’s. Once I decided to purchase the Edge, Shulton and his colleagues located a Ruby Red Titanium in Charlotte and arranged to it to be delivered the following day. We completed the necessary paperwork and I was told I could pick her up the following day-- switch license plates and drive away. I believe the knowledge, professionalism, and commitment to outstanding client service by Shulton and his colleagues made my purchase of a new car an exciting and painless experience! I did not have to meet multiple levels of management offering me further discounts or begging me to take additional warranties or options. Just as Mr. Marchant says in his television commercial, every vehicle is $98 over invoice. I think I received a fair price for my trade-in, and Shulton found a $4,000 dealer rebate, each enhancing my buying experience. I would give Shulton and Ravenel Ford a Five Star rating based on my interactions!

John Greenberg
October 12, 2018

"Best experience!"

- F150

Best experience that I have ever encountered. I highly recommend new or used vehicle from Ravenel Ford. I also highly recommend Mick Davis as he paid attention to what I was saying and was great through the entire purchase.

Brian Carper
August 04, 2018

"This dealership is excellent!"

- Barb49

This dealership is where everyone should go when buying a vehicle. The staff is awesome and you don't feel pressured to make a decision on the spot to get a specific price. They treat everyone the same and know the true meaning of customer service.

Tommy Holston
Dave Lombardi
Other Employees : Big John
July 15, 2018

"buying experience was very good."

- truckguy

`My buying experience was very good and Kameron was very helpful. I would recommend Ravenel Ford to anyone interested I buy an auto. One BIG problem I had was when I got my truck home (Summerville) I noticed a lug nut on a rear wheel has only finger tight and could easily be turned by hand. Further inspection revealed that all the lug nuts could be tightened with the lug wrench. Not what I expected from a major dealership. Other than the loose lug nuts I am very pleased with my purchase.

Kameron Minyard
June 07, 2018

"Purchase of New Escape"

- John4872

I ordered a custom 2018 Ford Escape Titanium and Love the car it is an awesome to drive so full of pep with the Turbo Engine..Actually I ordered the car last year to be in by Christmas..Due to a simple mistake with numbers the incorrect color came in and I was set on the color I ordered...so the Dealer immediately reordered the one I wanted it took a long time coming in but actually the timing was perfect for me and so glad I waited for it to come in...My first Escape was 2012 and loved that car wanted another one so sold it to individual at a great price (they hold value). Curtis Bellegrante the Fin mgr helped with the transfer to my buyers and got me a great deal on my new vehicle..I highly recommend this home town Dealer. Service Dept is great hardly any wait. Sales people very helpful and they do deals...

June 05, 2018

"Awesome People and Service"

- Expedition2017bh

We always recommend this dealership to our family and friends...as a results a couple of them have bought cars there...awesome people and customer service.

Kameron Minyard
Curtis Bellegante
Other Employees : Not sure of his name but he took the time to go over all the computer stuff to make sure we understood how to work everything
April 28, 2018

"Friendly family feel"

- Charleston1

In our looking and purchasing a car the whole team led by Dewey personal attention made our experience a friendly family feeling. Kevin was particularly helpful.We are customers for life because of their honest and down to earth interest in our wants and then meeting our needs in a car. We are more than happy to recommend them.

Kevin Downs