Ravenel Ford

Kevin Downs, Sales Consultant, Ravenel Ford

Kevin Downs

Kameron Minyard, Sales Consultant, Ravenel Ford

July 15, 2018

"buying experience was very good."

- truckguy

`My buying experience was very good and Kameron was very helpful. I would recommend Ravenel Ford to anyone interested I buy an auto. One BIG problem I had was when I got my truck home (Summerville) I noticed a lug nut on a rear wheel has only finger tight and could easily be turned by hand. Further inspection revealed that all the lug nuts could be tightened with the lug wrench. Not what I expected from a major dealership. Other than the loose lug nuts I am very pleased with my purchase.

June 07, 2018

"Purchase of New Escape"

- John4872

I ordered a custom 2018 Ford Escape Titanium and Love the car it is an awesome to drive so full of pep with the Turbo Engine..Actually I ordered the car last year to be in by Christmas..Due to a simple mistake with numbers the incorrect color came in and I was set on the color I ordered...so the Dealer immediately reordered the one I wanted it took a long time coming in but actually the timing was perfect for me and so glad I waited for it to come in...My first Escape was 2012 and loved that car wanted another one so sold it to individual at a great price (they hold value). Curtis Bellegrante the Fin mgr helped with the transfer to my buyers and got me a great deal on my new vehicle..I highly recommend this home town Dealer. Service Dept is great hardly any wait. Sales people very helpful and they do deals...

Scott Lambert

June 05, 2018

"Awesome People and Service"

- Expedition2017bh

We always recommend this dealership to our family and friends...as a results a couple of them have bought cars there...awesome people and customer service.

Curtis Bellegante
Other Employees : Not sure of his name but he took the time to go over all the computer stuff to make sure we understood how to work everything

New 2018 Ford F-150, $57775