Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

1350 U.S.22, Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807

243 Reviews of Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

January 25, 2019

"explanation of auto features"

- jl

Vinnie Moya could not have been more accommodating explaining the features of the Qx50 to my wife. Vinnie and Charles Johnson were a pleasure to deal with

Other Employees : receptionists
Jan 25, 2019 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that Vinnie and Charles were able to provide great customer service. We hope to see you again!

January 17, 2019

"“Outstanding Customer Service!”"

- Delvin Hicks

From the moment I stepped foot in the showroom, Vinnie was an exceptional sales consultant. He went above and beyond to make my car purchasing experience a “breeze.” I would highly recommend Vinnie to anyone that is in the market for a new vehicle. I’m looking forward to continuing our business relationship in the future! “Thank you Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater for having such an OUTSTANDING Sales Consultant like Vinnie a part of your team!!”

Jan 18, 2019 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that Vinnie went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again!

January 03, 2019

"Easy with no game playing!"

- Gracie

Coming from a terrible car-buying experience in the past, I was prepared for game-playing and dishonesty. From the get-go, however, Vinnie was a pleasure to deal with. Upfront, honest and easy to deal with, Vinnie changed my opinions of car buying!

Mark Hernandez
Jan 03, 2019 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Vinnie provided you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see you again!

December 28, 2018

"Best Ever."

- Pennsylvania Infinity owner

I cant say enough good things about this dealership and especially Brian Lalor. I have never had a greater experience with a Salesman and a dealership in all my years buying new vehicles. No non-sense, no BS, and no waste of your time. Brian put his best foot forward on first offer, which was what I admired about this dealership the most. Was straight up with all the details, left nothing out. Brian Lalor and his dealership did what they could to get me into a new vehicle, unfortunately it didn't work out only due to the fact that I live over 2 hrs away from this dealership. And this was the only reason it didn't work out. I highly recommend dealing with Brian Lalor and this dealership for anyone in the market of a new Infinity . This dealership and Brian do it the right way. I'm just sorry it didn't work out. Just didnt work cause I was 2 hours away!

Brian Lalor
Dec 28, 2018 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Brian, as well as our whole team, went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again in the future!

December 04, 2018

"An amazing experience"

- RP

Bought a Q50 2018 with 9K miles, from Thomas really over some text messages. Of course it was pending the driving test and inspection, but the sales was 10 minutes of text. I was extremely happy with the price, the negotiations and his professionalism. Car was exactly as described. No bull..., no extra charges or trying to sale any useless staff. Do your research, know the fair price of the car (remember that the dealer must also make money) and I guaranty you will be happy. The dealership is immaculate, with amazing people. If feels unreal to be treated so nice in a car dealership. Maybe NY dealers are the worst on Earth. Dealership is next to a highway, so you can really hit the pedal and check the car. If I am still in NY when time comes to get a new one, I will 100% go back to Thomas, wherever he is.

Thomas Crilly
Dec 04, 2018 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Thomas provided you with such excellent assistance. We hope that you are enjoying your INFINITI Q50!

November 02, 2018

"Exemplary Customer Service"

- CarW

Ray Catena in Bridgewater is the epitome of outstanding!! From the first phone call to delivering my car to my home, every employee went above and beyond! This is my 4th Infiniti but first from Ray Catena and I have no intention of ever dealing with anyone but RC Bridgewater. Thanks Brian and Charles!!

Brian Lalor
Nov 02, 2018 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Brian and Charles went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

October 31, 2018

"Fantastic low pressure."

- dttdoctor

Fantastic low pressure. My entire experience was great. My salesman Spencer was phenomenal always put me first. Not to mention i love my car. Will definitely be back for my next car.

Spencer Rudloff
Nov 01, 2018 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Spencer provided you with such excellent assistance and we look forward to seeing you again!

October 28, 2018

"Great team - They made it happen!! My new 2019 QX50"

- S.Smith

First let me say, I have been coming to this dealership since it opened in 2005. Suffice to say, I am in my 7th vehicle. So yes, I am loyal lessee to the Infiniti product. What drove me to write this review, it's not only this experience, but to give my salesman Tom Horan, the Service team (Phil Scherrer) kudos and 5***** for always being professional and accommodating through every single experience I have had from day one. I have been working with Tom through most of my car buying experiences at this location. His professionalism, knowledge and patience towards me has me giving him 5 *****. Not only that he's an all around good person. He has never made me feel intimidated through any of the car buying process. This last experience, I needed to get a vehicle in less than 4 days after having a motor vehicle accident (not my fault) and driving a loaner for a month. I visited him in person, and was able to chat with him via email. Even when I came in I wasn't sure if I was going back to an Infiniti this round. I started to contemplate downsizing my choice of vehicles or even an Infiniti. We talked, (for what seemed like an hour), this wasn't just about getting a sale. It felt like a friendship/partnership. Tom knows my style and my likes for gadgets :-).. He sold me without me even seeing the car on the lot. That's total trust! You can never go wrong at this Infiniti Bridgewater location and as a woman who comes vehicle shopping by herself, I have to say, Tom is the best and one of a kind. Thank you for always making it easy and making it happen! PS. Shout out to Liz in Service for always being professional and assisting me when I needed an autobody place to work with. Love this team!!! S. Smith

Tom Horan
Lizet Nolasco
Phil Scherrer
Oct 29, 2018 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We appreciate your loyalty over the years. And are very happy to know that Tom. Phil and Liz always go above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance whenever you stop in for your next lease or service appointment. We hope that you are enjoying your most recent lease and look forward to seeing you again!

October 28, 2018

"Great Deals & Superb Customer Service"

- DRep28

After searching for weeks and dealing with a number of pushy sales teams, I was relieved to do business with this upstanding and professional dealer. The price specials listed online were true to form in person (which is rare to find - NO hidden fees) and Vinnie went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I had no doubts in our purchase. The process was swift and easy and the vehicles' features/options were explained in detail! We love our new car!

Vinnie @ Infiniti
Oct 29, 2018 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Vinnie went above and beyond to provide you and your husband with such excellent assistance throughout your car shopping experience. We are happy to hear that you are loving your new car and we hope to see you again!

October 08, 2018

"Quick, no non-sense and personable"

- Hazzy

What a great team here. I returned my Nissan Rogue Sport after only one year of my lease. I could not physically be in that car anymore because of a bad back and stiff seats and ride. We delt with Marty Scott. A veteran salesman who cut to the chase and put together a deal better than the deal my original Nissan dealer gave with a Murano. I ended up getting into a 2019 QX50. Such an amazing vehicle. The sales manager, Mark, was very personable and did not give us the " hard sell ". We wanted to come back because the deal was still available a few days later. We highly recommend this dealer and staff to everyone. Quick, easy and no pressure what more can you ask for in today's world..lol...fyi...We also traveled from Staten Island, NY to visit this dealer. Blessings to all future car buyers.

Mark Hernandez
Marty Scott
Oct 09, 2018 -

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater responded

Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that Marty and Mark both provided you with such excellent assistance throughout your car shopping experience. We appreciate you making the trip to our dealership and hope that you are enjoying your INFINITI QX50!