Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 02, 2018

"Exemplary Customer Service"

- CarW

Ray Catena in Bridgewater is the epitome of outstanding!! From the first phone call to delivering my car to my home, every employee went above and beyond! This is my 4th Infiniti but first from Ray Catena and I have no intention of ever dealing with anyone but RC Bridgewater. Thanks Brian and Charles!!

Brian Lalor
Charles Johnson

October 31, 2018

"Fantastic low pressure."

- dttdoctor

Fantastic low pressure. My entire experience was great. My salesman Spencer was phenomenal always put me first. Not to mention i love my car. Will definitely be back for my next car.

Spencer Rudloff

October 28, 2018

"Great team - They made it happen!! My new 2019 QX50"

- S.Smith

First let me say, I have been coming to this dealership since it opened in 2005. Suffice to say, I am in my 7th vehicle. So yes, I am loyal lessee to the Infiniti product. What drove me to write this review, it's not only this experience, but to give my salesman Tom Horan, the Service team (Phil Scherrer) kudos and 5***** for always being professional and accommodating through every single experience I have had from day one. I have been working with Tom through most of my car buying experiences at this location. His professionalism, knowledge and patience towards me has me giving him 5 *****. Not only that he's an all around good person. He has never made me feel intimidated through any of the car buying process. This last experience, I needed to get a vehicle in less than 4 days after having a motor vehicle accident (not my fault) and driving a loaner for a month. I visited him in person, and was able to chat with him via email. Even when I came in I wasn't sure if I was going back to an Infiniti this round. I started to contemplate downsizing my choice of vehicles or even an Infiniti. We talked, (for what seemed like an hour), this wasn't just about getting a sale. It felt like a friendship/partnership. Tom knows my style and my likes for gadgets :-).. He sold me without me even seeing the car on the lot. That's total trust! You can never go wrong at this Infiniti Bridgewater location and as a woman who comes vehicle shopping by herself, I have to say, Tom is the best and one of a kind. Thank you for always making it easy and making it happen! PS. Shout out to Liz in Service for always being professional and assisting me when I needed an autobody place to work with. Love this team!!! S. Smith

Tom Horan