Ray Catena Jaguar of Edison

Alan Banjany

Jonathan Burnside, Sales Manager, Ray Catena Jaguar of Edison

Jonathan Burnside

November 26, 2018

"Appreciated and helpful after the sale"

- JP

I've purchased and leased over a dozen cars from Ray Catena in the past and although this was my first time dealing with Anthony he made me feel appreciated for the business I have done with them in the past. I also have to share that is Anthony's post sale follow up was excellent. We had a few pending items after I drove the car off the lot but Anthony made sure to follow through on his commitment and even helped me with a few other items that came up!

Anthony Demonte

November 12, 2018

"Best experience!"

- tammyp

I just bought a new Jaguar on Friday and I am extremely satisfied with the whole process. My salesman, Alan Burnside, was so nice, very knowledgeable, and extremely professional. He made this whole process enjoyable! He was patient and answered every question that I had and followed up when he said he would. He kept me informed every step of the way. I never felt pressured. I would recommend Ray Catena and definitely Alan Burnside. He's one in a million!

Alan Burnside

November 06, 2018

"Excellent Service All Around"

- Jennifer

I was in a car accident at the beginning of October and my car was totaled. Figuring out what to do about a new car was the last thing I wanted to think about, but my experience at Ray Catena turned out to be the silver lining in the whole experience! Steven was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and dedicated to making sure I got the absolute best fit for my current situation. The entire staff makes you feel like royalty. I highly recommend the dealership, and Steven in particular, if you are in the market for a new car!

Steve Christianson