Ray Catena Lexus of White Plains

525 Tarrytown Rd, White Plains, New York 10607

Shavaune Shackleford, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of White Plains

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Fabio Villa, Master Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of White Plains

Fabio Villa

Master Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant
Michael Barone, Master Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of White Plains

Michael Barone

Master Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant
Anthony Marino, General Sales Manager, Ray Catena Lexus of White Plains

Anthony Marino

February 14, 2019

"Completely Satisfied "

- Nairoby23

I came in early morning to trade out of my vehicle and get into a new lease. I was already recommended to work with Shavaune Shakleford and was not disappointed. Very professional and knowledgeable, listened to my needs and delivered accordingly. I was not able to stay very long because I had to be at work and was going to come back later in the day to pick up my new lease, however Shavaune offered to bring the vehicle to me at my job!!!! VERY VERY happy with my experience and would recommend Shavaune to everyone I know!

February 05, 2019

"The best car buying experience so far "

- Beauter2019

Over the years I have always received great vehicle service for my Lexus cars at Ray Catena of White Plains and never thought the car sales department would match the excellence. Well, I certainly got the surprise of my life when I decided to switch my lease from another Lexus dealership to them. The service was excellent and I felt well appreciated and valued as a return client. I could go back and buy another car from this dealership. Thank you all for the wonderful service and commitment to meet my expectations along the way. . Keep it up!

Anthony Marino

February 01, 2019

"The Best!"

- ByeByeBMW

From the moment we stepped into the dealership, we were treated like special guest. The receptionist greeted us immediately and offered refreshments. The sales manager, Fabio, our sales consultant, Shauvaune and our tech specialist who showed us all the details of our car were professional, courteous, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

Fabio Villa