Ray Catena Lexus

Mike Liberti

October 22, 2018

"outstanding Service"

- Luis

From now on very time I going to buy a car I will go to Ray Catena Dealer and I will be looking for Steve Stoop to help me with the sale.

Steve Stoop

September 15, 2018

"poor sales customer service"

- mv

Was planning to evaluate my options for return of rx 350 lease with Steve richman.. He kept insisting that his price was better than the mail in offers from the same dealership.. without giving me some key specifics e.g cap cost..then got upset that I was asking questions and said that he was spending too much of time. After working with another salesman (as per my request with ralph michell) I was charged an extra $50 for buyoff, wth questionable breakdown in the buyoff offer - not that the amount matters but it shows the unprofessionalism and narrow-mindedness of the place. I would agree with the other negative reviewer as well - during the lease process steve showed interest and good salesmanship till I gave the check then changed his attitude to a pretty much 'don't care attitude. Would not recommend.

Steve Richman
2.0

June 07, 2018

"Service Review - Really great experience"

- Ed the Mariano Rivera Fan

I wanted to share how much I really like the service in your service center. I didn't buy the car (2015 Lexus RX 350) there but you were pretty honest what was needed and very impressed with the workmanship. I dealt with Rafael Llamas who was very pleasant and helpful. It's a very impressive place and the customer service is A+. Thank you and rest assured I will be back for my next service. P.S. Thanks again for keeping my cups after leaving them in the loaner.

Rafael Llamas