Ray Catena Lexus

Mike Liberti

July 29, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- CarFan123

I always take my car to Ray Catena for service. Needless to say, I am very pleased with it or I would not return. On my recent trip with my 11 year old IS250, it needed a major service. I have been thinking seriously about buying a new car. While I was waiting, the service advisor introduced to me to a very nice person from sales who offered to appraise my car. She showed me a very nice CPO IS250. I liked it but have not bought a second hand car in 30 years. (Yep, I am old.) But, after test driving I felt this was definitely a possibility. I had not decided. Over several weeks, Nicole and I talked frequently. I need a lot of information and everything in the deal has to be crystal clear. She was very professional and patient with me, staying with me through the whole process. There was no hand-off to another person. She was my sales person.. I finally bought the car and followed up with me to make sure I was pleased with my purchase. Obviously, I think she would be happy to sell me something else if I was not satisfied. But, I am happy for now and pleased with the experience. Thank you Nicole!

Nicole Esoff

July 23, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

- Tophergue718

amazing dealership! I would definitely recommend anyone to purchase a car at Ray Catena Lexus! Thanks for such an amazing experience! Fabio made sure my needs were met. I couldn't be more happy with my new Lexus IS 300 F Sport AWD! This car is bad a**!!

Fabio Villa

January 05, 2017

",Great Service, Easy walk in, no Appiontment needed"

- ra012002

Love coming to Ray Catena Lexus, they really make you feel at home. I never seen a dealership that is so friendly and helpful. I will always come back and send my friends.

Gasper Merturi