Ray Catena Lexus

Mike Liberti

March 05, 2019

"Over the top Service"

- Savvey

I didn't buy my car from here I bought it in NYC. I took my car back to the city for an oil change and I was ripped off, service was horrible, and of course everything I was told when I bought the car was not true. One day I was in the area of Ray Catena shop and I stopped in and talked with Scott in the service department and told him my experience in New York City. He gave me all the information I needed and told me I could bring the car there for service. I was back there last week and talked with Rafael and he looked up my service contract and told me I had no problem bringing the car there. I made an appointment and took the car in this morning. Other than them trying to get me into a newer car, all the people were friendly, informative, helpful, and just made you feel comfortable. It's very hard to find a place where all departments are professional. I always hated and avoided taking a car back to the dealer in the past, but now my Lexus will always come to Ray's for servicing. This place is above the GREATEST!

Scott & Rafael and the cashier (service area) and recieptionist on the sales floor

October 22, 2018

"outstanding Service"

- Luis

From now on very time I going to buy a car I will go to Ray Catena Dealer and I will be looking for Steve Stoop to help me with the sale.

Steve Stoop

September 15, 2018

"poor sales customer service"

- mv

Was planning to evaluate my options for return of rx 350 lease with Steve richman.. He kept insisting that his price was better than the mail in offers from the same dealership.. without giving me some key specifics e.g cap cost..then got upset that I was asking questions and said that he was spending too much of time. After working with another salesman (as per my request with ralph michell) I was charged an extra $50 for buyoff, wth questionable breakdown in the buyoff offer - not that the amount matters but it shows the unprofessionalism and narrow-mindedness of the place. I would agree with the other negative reviewer as well - during the lease process steve showed interest and good salesmanship till I gave the check then changed his attitude to a pretty much 'don't care attitude. Would not recommend.

Steve Richman