Ray Catena Maserati of Monmouth

Michael Lousidis

Kevin Ayala, Service Advisor, Ray Catena Maserati of Monmouth

Kevin Ayala

September 09, 2017

"Very pleasant to work with"

- Ghibli123

Gary Placona was honest and easy to work with. He was also very patient in regards to negotiating and showing us all the options and cars avilable.

Other Employees : Kevin - helped with the electronics

September 06, 2017

"outstanding car, outstanding dealer"

- anthony123

I thought that the entire dealership, Mike, Gary and the entire staff were totally accommodating and went way out of their way to make the experience (as it always has-been with Ray Catena ) exceptional. These are rather rare and expensive vehicles. You need a solid dealership with loads of experience behind you. they provide that.......and more.

September 02, 2017

"The Way it Should Be"

- KeithGermain

I love cars. I dread buying cars. So when I had my heart set on an Alfa Romeo Giulia, I researched like a madman trying to protect myself from the miserable experience that buying a car can sometimes be. As I feared, I had a terrible experience at the first dealership I tried. Pressure tactics, stalling tactics, every insulting cliche sales line in the book. After wasting several hours, I walked away loving the car but disgusted with the dealership. No way I was buying from a place like that. A friend recommended I try Ray Catena of Monmouth. I found the car I was interested in on their website and called to confirm it was still available. I was put in contact with Mike and we scheduled a time later that evening for me to come out to the dealership. Mike and the entire Ray Catena of Monmouth experience was outstanding. Mike was genuine, helpful, patient, and applied zero pressure. He was very transparent and immediately provided any numbers or information we requested (a far cry from the dealers who do everything in their power to confuse you and avoid discussing specific numbers and prices). After a quick and pleasant sit down that lasted less than an hour, we agreed on a price and moved forward with a purchase. 24 hours later, we returned to pick up our beautiful new ride. Mike and the staff walked us through the paperwork, took the time to acquaint us with car, and sent us off with a gorgeous car and a smile on our faces. From the appearance of the dealership, to the helpfulness of the staff, to Mike's friendliness, patience, and professionalism-- this was by far the best experience I've ever had buying a car. In short-- it's the way buying a car should be.

Michael Lousidis