Ray Catena Maserati of Monmouth

Michael Bellina

March 14, 2019

"Very easy"

- Pa Guy

I am not one to sit in car dealerships and negotiate simply because I am not an expert in the auto industry. I drove down to see the car I liked and worked with Larry electronically for a week or two while away on business and when I came back I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. All the paperwork was ready and all I had to do was sign and drive, just the way I like it.

Kevin Ayala

March 05, 2019

"Beautiful cars in a boutique-style showroom "

- Peterd

Larry sold me my 7th ray catena vehicle. He is professional and skilled at matching customers’ needs and wants with available offerings at ray catena Maserati and Alfa Romeo. True sales professional who maintains communication with the customer even after the transaction.

February 26, 2019

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Treva22

I’ve bought 15 cars in the past 20 years, at various dealerships and this experience is by far the best one ever! Max is awesome as a salesman and Kevin really made sure I knew all about my cars features before I left. Didn’t spend a ton of time at the dealership and everyone was super helpful and friendly. I will absolutely deal with these folks again!

Kevin Osuch