Ray Skillman NE Mazda

Matt Bolin

June 15, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Pullings 1112

Great customer service. Enjoyed Matt working with us. Dealership was clean and answer all of our questions. The dealership had the right car for us.

Matt Bolin
3.0
Dave Vargas

June 13, 2018

"Memorable "

- Cupcake#12

Hi my name is Dawn not Don I had a great time at Ray Skillman my sales man Ryan works really hard at getting the car for me Ryan was so awesome talking and laughing and eating baked cookies sharing family photos that was a awesome time, he assured that this helps me to build up my creadit, but not get the car i wanted was a bummer"😕, they manage to get me in a nice used car, a bit pricey,the good side is that i could come back in 2 years and up grade with kept payments: over all thanks to Karen, Troy ,Ryan and the whole Ray Skillman team thanks and you guys are awesome, very helpfull you saved from Uber....will recommend this dealership to anyone 😍😊😊😊!!!!thanks again. I like my 2016 Dodge Dart👍

Karen Mascola

June 10, 2018

"Amazing!!! "

- Erin

We worked with Ryan Gagen who was amazing!!! He went above and beyond to help us out and find us exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend this dealership and working with Ryan.

Used 2015 Mazda Mazda3, $13988