Ray Skillman NE Mazda

Admin

September 03, 2017

"Awesome dealership"

- Debfox

From the greeter, Jordan, up to a manager, Nate, this dealership really knows how to give excellent customer service. Each person I dealt with went out of their way to answer questions and make my car buying experience a great one. Nate even went out of state to find the right car for me in a timely manner. I would highlyrecommend this dealership:)

Nate Elliott
Other Employees : Jordan

September 01, 2017

"Shady on Shadeland Ave"

- JMM

Steer clear of dealing with Ray Skillman dealerships. My Husband & I both leased vehicles @ the same time. One from the Mazda dealership & one from GMC. I've never seen so many errors in my life! When it was time to sign the papers for my husbands truck the payment had gone up $200! I demanded we speak to someone else & a guy came in clicked a few buttons & the payment dropped back down. SCAM! Then the next day they contacted us to let us know they gave us the wrong truck & we needed to re-sign the paperwork. Once the paperwork was signed it took over a month to get & multiple inquiries asking for it. I leased a car as well & was told they didn't run my CC for the down payment $ with the card they had in their possession for atleast 2 hrs. They even proceeded to send me a threatening letter certified mail, misspelled my name, forgot to put the phone number of the person to call under the line that said contact me at the number below & forgot to sign it! 38 days later I still don't have my paperwork or an acct # to make my payment with the lender. I was even told the paperwork got lost by Mazda once they submitted it, so I asked for the documents to be scanned & E-mailed to me & that was not done either. 😡 We're all human & make errors, but come on....selling cars is what you guys do & you can't even get the paperwork correct & to your customers on time! You begged for a great survey & said if I had something bad to say, just don't take it, well I will be on every site I can to share this experience. You would get 0 stars but you have to atleast give 1. Sincerely, Very Unhappy Customer

Other Employees : Stephanie Bussell

March 24, 2017

"Shady on Shadeland"

- ShadyMazda

I'm happy with my car; but I find it very shady that twice now they've called to tell me that if I fill out their survey, and give them all top scores, they'll send me a $25 gas card.....and "don't say you talked to anyone." How about you actually earn it guys!!! I wouldn't rate them so low, but this tactic disgusts me.

Tony Rose