Ray Skillman Northeast Mazda

Finance Director

December 04, 2018

"My New Baby"

- Gravy momma

The guys were so helpful to me .They were making sure they listening to me on what I could afford and did not stop until they put me with a good car.Thankyou guys so much .The guys who Helped me was -Aaron Aff & Christian Sauvajot.Thankyou young Men again I was made at ease with you.I have been telling everyone about you 2.Merry Christmas to you Both.

November 07, 2018

"Best birthday ever!"

- Rielandbratton17

I came to Ray Skillman Northeast Mazda just to see if what I would qualify for. I was greeted by very welcoming and nice staff! I had been contacted beforehand by Troy Owen's over the phone. He was a very well spoken and nice guy. I came in the following day to meet with him personally to fill out some paperwork. I was approved for a few vehicles but told him that I wanted to think about it before I made a big decision. He told me to look at the inventory he had on the website. About two days later I came across a car that I just instantly liked. I contacted him about it and the very next day he had me in it driving off the lot! Not to mention that this was a first-time car buying experience for me. I never would have thought I would have been this comfortable making such a big decision but Troy definitely help me with that! I would recommend this dealership to anybody!

Troy Owen

October 26, 2018

"One Happy Customer"

- mstmjenkins

The experience with Ray Skillman was wonderful. They placed me in a vehicle I needed. You won't regret working with these guys! Simply Amazing!

Christian Sauvajot