Reed-Lallier Chevrolet

4500 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
Call (910) 426-2000

396 Reviews of Reed-Lallier Chevrolet

January 04, 2019

"I highly recommend this dealership! "

- RV0517

Octavia was great. She made the process enjoyable, quick, and was very accommodating to not only my wife and I, but also our 2 year old little girl who was also with us during the buying process. I felt that we got a very fair deal on our trade in, and a great price on the vehicle we purchased. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Octavia!

Jan 14, 2019 -

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We're so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your experience with Octavia. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 20, 2018

"Awesome Sales Associate"

- caulderacademy

Loved how smooth the transaction was. Walked in pick out a vehicle and was out of there quickly. Ray Johnson has always been our go to guy. He is sweet and gets us the deal we want the first time. Thank You Ray Johnson and we are extremely happy with our new truck.

Ray Johnson
Dec 21, 2018 -

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 08, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Kickstand

Have bought several Automobiles from this Dealership from well over 10 plus years. Throughout the process, professional all the way. Tony has been excellent and Will, the Service Advisor has taken care of the small issue no problem. Must say , the best Dealership thus far. Have to give a 5 star because of the Excellent Service of the Vehicles My Wife and I have purchased over the years. Even got My Daughter a New Car which , She has had since 2012. No problems or issues. I most definitely would highly recommend this Dealership.

Tony Eason
Will Haigwood
Catherine Robinson
Dec 09, 2018 -

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded

Hi there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

November 30, 2018

"Great Service "

- lilahuff14

Octavia did an awesome job. Kudos to her!!!!She was very pleasant and professional. She made sure I was informed of all actions. Thank you for all your help.

Dec 05, 2018 -

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

November 19, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Jané

Octavia, Emmanuel, and Cory really took care of our needs and concerns throughout the buying process. The atmosphere was relaxed, yet caring. It was by far m best car purchasing experience!

Nov 25, 2018 -

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Reed-Lallier Chevrolet and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

November 06, 2018

"Great Team"

- Floridaboiterk

I had a really good experience at Reed-Lallier Chevy. Octavia and I actually spent about 20 minutes trying to find the vehicle I wanted.I wasn’t pressured after my initial visit. I had time to weigh my options without being pressured. When I decided to purchase Octavia and Emmanuel addressed all of my concerns and made sure I was good before moving to financing. Emmanuel was very transparent through the process taking a lot of stress out of the car buying experience. David was helpful taking the time to provide additional information I requested.

Elaine Lewis
Other Employees : David
Nov 09, 2018 -

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded

Thank you for choosing Reed-Lallier Chevrolet as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

October 22, 2018

"First time buying a car !!!"

- Wearekm

This was my first time buying a car so I was kinda nervous, but the overall experience was good. Octavia was excellent and made sure i understood everything I needed to know.

Oct 25, 2018 -

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Reed-Lallier Chevrolet. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

October 22, 2018

"Awesome Experience with Octavia!"

- Rita22

We had the most awesome experience buying a car from Reed Lallier Chevrolet. Octavia was the most awesome sales person we have ever met. She is truly a professional and a pleasure to work with. Everything we requested and want in a vehicle she provided and more. We highly recommend Octavia to anyone that wants a quality vehicle and great representation. We will definitely be back working with Octavia for our next purchase.

Oct 25, 2018 -

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Reed-Lallier Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 14, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Tahoe2017

My husband and I bought a 2017 Chevy Tahoe today. Ray Johnson was our salesman and he took great care of us. He was very knowledgeable on the features of the vehicle. This turned out to be very helpful.

Ray Johnson
April 28, 2018

"Great!"

- morganp

octavia was an awesome help to us and made our car buying experience a breeze! She was very tactful and showed us care thank you

Apr 30, 2018 -

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet responded

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!