Rensselaer Honda

770 Hoosick Rd, Troy, New York 12180 Directions

351 Reviews of Rensselaer Honda

August 17, 2018

"Lease of a civic for our daughter"

- happy parents

The staff was professional, honest, and put together our deal in a timely manner. The whole experience was enjoyable and a welcome change from our last 2 leases at different dealerships.

Audrey Pade
Mina Gagraj
August 11, 2018

"Used Car Purchase - Honda CR-V"

- bmc

Excellent personnel in all departments - knowledgeable, friendly, professional. Purchased a 2013, but it looked almost brand new. Easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

Kat Brisee
Ellen Miranda
Mina Gagraj
Other Employees : Glenn Babineau
August 08, 2018

"Service"

- manyhoods

I had an oil change done on my CRV and as usual it was in a timely manner. Customer service is second to none. The staff are all friendly and seek to take care of you. I always have a good experience with Rensselear Honda.

Blake Race
Aug 08, 2018 -

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words! It is very appreciated.

August 04, 2018

"Service Visit"

- Pat25

It was overall an excellent experience. The waiting room was comfortable, and the service attendant was very helpful. Honda employees are very friendly and courteous.

Jennifer Marpe
Aug 07, 2018 -

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words!

July 28, 2018

"Superior Experience all around"

- Ken

Good sales person, Somer Wright... Really liked that there was no pressure from her. Car had to small but significant problems that surfaced after we bought car and Honda Rens. stepped up and addressed/fixed immediately.

Somer Wright
Blake Race
Jul 30, 2018 -

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the great review! If you have any other issues please let us know. We are always glad to help.

"Excellent service"

- Tiddlesd8

Jeanette checked me in and out and she was honestly the most pleasant person I've dealt with in a very long time. The only negative part was I went in for an oil change and my tire pressure light was on. I was told it was fixed but the light came back on 3 days later.

Jul 27, 2018 -

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the great review! It is very appreciated. If you tire light is still on please give us a call. We would be more than happy to take another look at it for you.

"Great experience "

- Newcargirl

Bill was great to work with. This was my first time leasing a vehicle and Bill helped make the process go smoothly from start to finish !

Ellen Miranda
Bill Tucker

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us.

"Oil light issues "

- Titan102

Brought my car in for and oil light issue. They brought my car right in and took care of it. Service people were great and friendly

Jennifer Marpe

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the 5 star review!

July 26, 2018

"Quality of sales personnel"

- New-to-Honda

I have been in 7 major dealerships before stopping here. The ability to listen, truly listen, to the customer is a quality Audrey excels at. Her patience was refreshing as I learned about features new to me. I found other cars I could have bought but the relaxed sales team made this stressful process much easier on me. Would I have liked to pay less? Absolutely. But I think I got a fair price. The only part of the experience that made my head spin was in talking to Kerry about extended coverage. He could be an auctioneer as he speaks so rapidly. His professionalism was evident as I interrupted him to ask questions. Overall I am pleased with my experience at Rensselaer Honda. However if I compare post sales perks I have to admit a few of the other dealerships offered more generous packages. Here I am entitled to 2 oil changes and the next inspection free. Other shops offer car washes for life, the next major servicing covered, a more comprehensive extended warranty etc. Nevertheless I am pleased with the car.

Audrey Pade
3.0

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the great review! it is very appreciated.

July 26, 2018

"a pleasant buying experience"

- bradio58

the sales and support people were very helpful in making a great deal without the aggressive hard sell that many other dealers utilize. we bought a 2018 CR-V and dealership was able to get the color we liked the next day.

Matthew James

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the great review!