Ricart Mitsubishi

Jeffrey Becker

July 15, 2018

"Magnificent sales Team"

- Cmo

Impeccable sales and customer service. David listened to exactly what we wanted in a new vehicle and showed us all the options that fit our needs. We never felt pressure to buy or commit to anything. We arrived half and hour to close on a Saturday night. David and his partners stayed 2 hours after closing to make sure that everything was just perfect with our car buying experience. David was exceedingly well versed in all of the manufactures that were available on the lot, he took the time to explain all the features in our new Mitsubishi Outlander. We will recommend David and the dealership to anyone of our friends and family looking to buy a new car.

Matt Kamppi
Aaron Madry
Cameron Simmons
Jeffrey Becker

May 31, 2018

"U would be very good takin care of. Great ppl"

- Lisa1978

Very good service and i would recommend anyone there. Got me out fast and very caring. They put me in a new vechile then a use one.

Harley Gifford
Nate Keasey
Sean Johnson

May 31, 2018

"Jim is awesome!!"

- Kfields27

I went to Ricart with a specific car in mind. Jim, the salesman, greeted me in the lot and took me directly to the car I had selected. He allowed me to sit right down inside and offered to take a test drive. I did end up purchasing the car I wanted with a price that I could afford. If you go into the car buying experience knowing what you want and where you are comfortable at with payments, Ricart worked with my budget as much as possible. I can't thank them enough. Would buy another car (with Jim Liebhart) as my salesmen again.

Jim Liebhart