Ricart Mitsubishi

Janda Beresford

November 09, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Outlander2018

Great customer service, no rushing, no pressure! Willing to work with us to find what we wanted. It was a rainy cold day and Heather pulled the car in for us to go over. No rain for us!

Heather Golden

October 29, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Tracyfamily4

We leased a Kia Soul through Ricart but after 2 years realized leasing didn’t fit our lifestyle anymore. Ricart was able to end our lease and get us into a new purchased vehicle and keep us in our price range.

Nate Keasey
Other Employees : George Hill

September 14, 2018

"I had no intentions of buying a car."

- julieatthejames

I hate buying cars. I think buying a new car is a waste of money. The last new car I had was a Volkswagen Rabbit, if that tells you anything. I was driving a 20+ year old Buick with over 220K miles on it. I'm sure it would have fallen apart at any moment had I hit the right pothole. My intention that day at the dealership was to purchase the leased Nissan my daughter was returning. It was 3 years old, I know how/where she drove it, it would have been perfect for me. I found out it doesn't quite work like that so I was disappointed but said we would come back and look some other time, it was more important that she get her car. David was more than willing to show me what was out on the market just for pricing comparisons and as we were looking at cars for my daughter, his finance manager came out and suggested we look at a Mitsubishi that had a current promotion for a new car that would have been what I paid for the used Nissan. We looked at it and I liked it, it was the perfect size for me. I am a suspicious person and when they said it would be $5000 off the list price, I didn't believe them. I asked three or four times to make sure. It was! The process of buying it was fast, everyone I worked with was nice, funny and knew their stuff. They got us both in and out of there in the single afternoon. This car is perfect for me and will literally last me forever since I am retired. I'm so glad they took the extra minute to even suggest it to me because I would have missed out on a great deal. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend David to anyone. He was very professional but also has a great sense of humor, is very personable, and doesn't have a trace of "salesman" on him. He kept things moving and I appreciate that!

David Sasso