Richmond BMW Midlothian

Balaji Rajamohan, Client Advisor, Richmond BMW Midlothian

Balaji Rajamohan

Client Advisor

November 26, 2018

"Best car dealership I've ever dealt with"

- RBall

Over the years I've purchased a lot of cars. My experience with Richmond BMW Midlothian was very positive. Charles Armstrong offered the perfect example of how to treat a serious car buyer, especially when I live two hours away. After my initial contact, he responded within minutes. I told him the inventory stock number of the car I wanted, and said I would buy the car from the dealership that gave me the best price and was honest with me. He sent me a detailed sheet of the numbers. I was surprised that BMW Midlothian could compete with the pricing of the dealers in Northern Virginia and Maryland. They did! Also, my car was in excellent condition, and they gave me a fair price for my trade-in on my 2014 BMW X3. The staff is very professional and doesn't use high pressure tactics that some car dealers do. In short, they respects their customers. If you're going to buy a BMW definitely contact BMW Midlothian first. Oh, and be sure to ask for Charles Armstrong. You'll be glad you did.

Charles Armstrong

November 18, 2018

"CPO WITH TRADE"

- Blue228i

My car family! I would not go anywhere else, really I need a time card as much time I spend with you guys. I practically know all of you and have been your customer for over 10 years! Thanks guys.

James Williams
Other Employees : Lance, Nick

November 12, 2018

"Fantastic experience "

- PJR88

My recent purchase experience at BMW of Midlothian was absolutely fantastic. Roshan Patel and Aaron Mason were not only highly professional but also very patient and accommodating as we went through the selection and sale process. It was a very positive experience. I have purchased several cars from this dealership and have never been disappointed in the sales staff and service. Excellent customer service all around. I highly recommend them.

Used 2010 Volkswagen GTI