Richmond BMW Midlothian

Internet Sales Manager
Aaron  Mason, New Car Sales Manager, Richmond BMW Midlothian

Aaron Mason

New Car Sales Manager
Anthony McRuffin, M Certified / Internet client advisor / USAA Member Specialist, Richmond BMW Midlothian

Anthony McRuffin

M Certified / Internet client advisor / USAA Member Specialist
Marwan Salem, Client advisor, Richmond BMW Midlothian

Marwan Salem

Client advisor

September 26, 2017

"Very Bad Sales Experience"

- KJHmmcss11

Terrible experience at this dealership. On a Saturday, I drove 200 miles to look at a vehicle. Drove the vehicle and it had a significant alignment issue. I agreed to do the paperwork to buy the vehicle while they corrected the problem (which they indicated they could do onsite in 45 minutes). Once I finished the paperwork I was told that the the vehicle couldn't be fixed there and had to go to another dealership to get aligned. They indicted that this would occur first thing Monday morning. On Monday afternoon I called and was told that they were busy and that the alignment would take another couple of days. I asked to speak to a manager and was told that they were in a meeting. 24 hours later I have still not received a call back from anyone. I texted the salesman and told him that I am no longer interested in the vehicle. No reply. Lots of pressure to buy a vehicle that was not ready for delivery and had a significant problem. Very poor communication. Made every attempt to reach out to management. Complete waste of time. Very bad reflection of how BMW dealerships operate. Very bad experience.

Balaji Rajmohan
JAMES WILLIAMS

September 18, 2017

"Excellent all around."

- DSears

I have purchased 10 BMWs from 5 different dealerships over the past 24 years, so I'm quite familiar with what the standard of a dealer selling that brand should be like. I actually drove from Massachusetts to Virginia to purchase a CPO 2017 430i convertible at BMW Midlothian, and I had a multi-week relationship with this dealer prior to driving down, and now for 2 weeks after as we tie up a couple of loose ends. Great salesman, great sales manager, great detailing team who interrupted their day to address one thing just before I drove back, and great after-sale support. While I'm not in a hurry to drive down and back to Virginia again any time soon, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car from this dealer.

Balaji Rajmohan
Aaron Seaver

August 29, 2017

"My experience with this dealership has been excellent."

- nancy

My salesperson, Rashan Patel, has provided positive guidance that has allowed me to purchase a BMW that meets all of my requirements at an affordable price. This is my third BMW purchase from Richmond BMW in Midlothian. The experience has always been handled professionally at every stage of the process.

Marwan Salem