Richmond BMW Midlothian

Charles Armstrong, Client Advisor, Richmond BMW Midlothian

Charles Armstrong

Client Advisor

August 02, 2018

"Drove Off The Lot With My Dream Car"

- Princess007

Driving this far for a great dealership experience was well worth it, especially when you have a staff member so committed to making your experience one of the best they had to offer. Here they beat rates, offer kind hospitality, and told me all the ins and outs of my new vehicle. with such patience and professionalism I am glad I chose this dealership and the dealer that worked with me and words can not explain his honesty and care for his clients. Thank you BMW and thank you Kirk.

Kirk Randolph

July 31, 2018

"All staff were very helpful "

- Tarpley15

Balaji was very helpful throughout the purchase process. He made sure I was happy with the purchase. He coached me through the various icons on the car. I am very pleased with his awesome customer service. Everyone here makes you feel very welcomed! :)

Balaji Rajamohan
Aaron Mason
JAMES WILLIAMS

July 12, 2018

"Made things happen "

- Murphy

I wanna thank Roshan Patel internet sales manager at Richmond BMW Midlothian. For giving me a second Chance of rebuilting my credit a lot of other car dealerships turned me down. Cause of my credit score being so low But he stuck by my side and worked everything out and I was able to get approved for one of my dream car all thanks to Mr.Patel.

Roshan Patel