Richmond BMW

Joey Harris, Client Advisor, Richmond BMW

Joey Harris

Client Advisor

September 14, 2018

"The sales team was great"

- JoshA

Steve and the sales team were great - all questions asked were answered and a good experience - the finance office was difficult - the finance guy does it everyday, we do it seldom - we are not the experts so when a question was asked, we were made to feel as if we should have known it - very short with us and seemed to be discouraged we were there - when asked about warranty and declined, basically we were told "good luck, you don't know what you are doing" I did research and felt as if I did know - put a bad note to what had been a great process - other than that, it was fine

Jessie Krak
Daniel Weinberger
Other Employees : Finance person - don't remember his name

September 12, 2018

"Excellent A+"

- Fernandocach

Steve was an absolute wonderful person to work with - he was nice, informative, professional, never pushy, and extremely effective. He made me feel like we were on the same team, which is rare in this industry. I would recommend him to all my friends.

August 28, 2018

"Wonderful experience at BMW Richmond"

- BMWCarrs

After experiencing a terrible car accident in my X3, I knew I wanted another BMW. My X3 had deployed air bags that kept me safe from injury during the accident, and the BMW assist responded in seconds sending the police and ambulance within seconds. I found BMW Richmond to be excellent with sales and knowledge of their vehicles. Steve went to great lengths to find my perfect car. The paperwork was quick, and financing was done efficiently and in a timely fashion. Steve also walked me through each detail of the new car. Great experience and would purchase from them again.

Other Employees : Anton K., Finance