Richmond BMW

BMW Genius

October 13, 2018

"Friendly Service"

- Daugherty.Megan

After searching for a car that met my criteria, I found one here and made the drive from PA to VA to check it out. Steve went out of his way to accommodate us from the moment we contacted him about the car. We were greeted with smiles. We never felt pressured to purchase and no assumptions were made by the staff that we were purchasing. I highly recommend Richmond BMW, especially Steve. His sense of humor was refreshing and didn’t make us feel like we were in a typical dealership.

October 08, 2018

"Thanks, Steve Lerner! We appreciate you!"

- JillW2018

We didn't find a BMW where we live so we drove 90 miles and found the price, quality, and customer service at Richmond BMW!

Anton Kulay

October 04, 2018

"Felt at home and everyone was so friendly and helpful"

- Traceyx3

Would recommend everyone I know to this dealership. Steven Lerner was so much fun and didn’t make me feel pressured. Was quick to answer all my questions and also help me with other options that I may want to consider in my car purchase. Very timely in his purchasing process and very helpful with questions I may have about my new car purchase. Called me that evening to give me even more info and to make sure I was happy with everything! Would buy another car from him in the future for sure😊

Rashon Patel