Richmond BMW

Joey Harris, Client Advisor, Richmond BMW

Joey Harris

Client Advisor

July 08, 2018

"Steve Lerner truly made my car buying experience wonderful!"

- JanineRebecca

This was my first time actually buying a car and Steve Lerner and the rest of the BMW team was so sweet and helpful! I didn't feel like they were trying to play games with me or take me for my money. Steve also took his time to show me everything about the car! I loved his passion for the cars! I'll tell everyone I know to do business here and I'll be back if I am ever in the market for another BMW! Thanks so much for everything Steve and Richmond BMW!!! :)

July 06, 2018

"Used car purchase"

- Happy

Good experience for our first tume in purchasing a used car / BMW. Would rec this place all buyers looking for an honest and fair experience

Anton Kulay

July 05, 2018

"Steve Lerner is the best used cars salesman I have dealt wit"

- Lavy

Our experience with Richmond BMW started not so great but when I shared my thoughts with the General Manager, he quickly introduced us to Steve and from then on, Steve took care of every detail during our car buying journey at BMW. He even stopped by at our house to walk us through all the features of the car and gave us so many tips along the way.

Used 2018 MINI Clubman, $31927