Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St, Richmond, Virginia 23230

1076 Reviews of Richmond Ford Lincoln

January 25, 2019

"Jacin Lisner (racing Jason) was awesome. "

- Sammy and Linda

Our salesman Jacin (racing Jacin) was awesome!!! Very thorough and patient in getting us familiar with the car which was a task as we are both technologically challenged in todays high tech world. He returned calls multiple times promptly to answer questions for us concerning our new car. He invited us to come by any time and he would assist us further with any questions concerning the use and operation of any technical things. He was extremely patient and willing to work with us back and forth with the manager in getting us what we felt was the best deal we could of gotten on our new Edge. Jacin and Everyone we dealt with were highly professional and wanted to make us feel as they were there for us the customer. We just recently went to the "new car" seminar. That was such a fun and wonderful way to familiarize new customers with the different departments and employees as well as the one on one question and answer time with a tech in the service department around whatever type of vehicle you purchased. Last but not least the food, the trivia questions and door prizes topped the night off. Richmond Ford is there to please the customer! Thank You Jacin Lisner and Richmond Ford!!

Jacin Lisner
Jan 28, 2019 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thanks for your review. Glad that you were able to make it out to a New Owners Seminar - it was a pleasure seeing you again. Let us know if you have any questions about your vehicles or its features!

January 24, 2019

"Very easy to deal with!"

- bb

My car was in an accident- side swiped on 95S, the car was 6 weeks old!! JImmy was very helpful in being sure my car was returned as good as new. He was responsive with email keeping me up to date on the process. They said it would be returned in 2 weeks and it was!! The car looked beautiful, inside and out. Jimmy made sure I knew exactly what was going on with my vehicle so I wasn't the one that had to follow up. I would recommend this service center!!

Jimmy Turner
Jan 28, 2019 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

Sorry to hear about your recent accident but we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to repair your vehicle. Thanks for this kind review and 5-star rating! Hope to see you again soon (under different circumstances)!

January 18, 2019

"Service manager out of touch"

- Edward89

Service manager is out of touch, gives the same generic answers, anything but helpful or knowledgeable. Not sure where Richmond Ford found him, but he’s not it.

Glen Beachy
Feb 01, 2019 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

We apologize for your recent experience and would very much appreciate an opportunity to discuss it with you. At your convenience, please give us a call at 804-358-5521 or email to RichmondFord@gmail.com so that we can learn more. Thank you.

January 04, 2019

"Wonderful"

- Mobill3

My experience was absolutely WONDERFUL. Alan tuck was very helpful and very informative. He gave me all the information that I needed for when I return to purchase my DREAM CAR.

Alan Tuck
Jan 07, 2019 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

Alan is a tremendous asset to our team and we know that he will be thrilled to read your feedback. Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to write this review. We hope you will not hesitate to give us a call or stop by if we can assist in any way.

January 03, 2019

"Great experience "

- gwholaver41

Great group of people, very friendly also great selection of vehicles everyone acts like your part of the family. Thank you so much everyone for the experience.

Roger Arnold
Kenneth Cheatham
Kevin Chillin
Other Employees : Alan Tuck, Richard Wilson, Keith Burks
Jan 07, 2019 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Richmond Ford family! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience since we always want our guests to leave with a smile. Don't forget to come back down the road for your complimentary first oil change and tire rotations!

December 28, 2018

"Satisfied customer "

- Stephanie P

Called to see if I get a mustang add on installed for my son As usual April Bush responded right away and was able to get us in. They did a fabulous job and we are very pleased with the work and April’s customer service as usual.

April Bush
Dec 31, 2018 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

Stephanie, thank you for visiting our location to service your Ford Mustang. We'll pass your kind comments along to April! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you in the future.

December 21, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Jgocpa

Alan Tuck is the man! Go see him for a great experience and an awesome sales process. The whole team from sales to finance is easy to work with when buying a vehicle.

Christy Nichols
Dino Faupel
Other Employees : Alan Tuck
Dec 26, 2018 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thanks for this outstanding feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our team could provide such an easy and great experience for you. Be sure to come back for your complimentary first oil change and tire rotations!

December 20, 2018

"Excellent sales and customer service"

- rugbyrat58

I bought a 2016 Scion FR-S from salesman, Jazz, who did a fantastic job showing me the car, and listening to my concerns and interests. Jazz and his sales manager, Dino I think, were reasonable during negotiations, and I ended up with a deal that I feel is fair. I was not happy with the finance manager, I think his name is Bill. He was hardheaded, did not listen well, and tried to get me to sign a deal with a higher APR than I was promised, so I stopped dealing with him, and did all my financials directly through my own bank. For the remaining financial transaction at the dealer I was able to deal with Christy, who was much better and provided good customer service. Despite the negative experience I had with the finance dept., the good customer service of the sales dept. is the reason I felt comfortable going forward with the deal.

Jasmeet Singh
Bill Harmon
Christy Nichols
Dino Faupel
Dec 26, 2018 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide an honest review of your recent visit. We apologize for the negative interaction you experienced in the finance department and we will certainly be investigating further. Enjoy your vehicle and let us know if there's anything we can do.

December 17, 2018

"Made me welcome and getting me the vehicle and price that I "

- Herman hill

If I had to do it all over again I will and I would buy another vehicle from them. Amazing!!! Love to be a part of the family.

Jacin Lisner
Dec 18, 2018 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

Welcome to the Richmond Ford family! Congratulations on your new vehicle and thanks for this outstanding review. Be sure to come back for your complimentary first oil change and tire rotations!

November 29, 2018

"Great customer services "

- Wkadly

Justin did an awesome job , work on numbers to fit all my budget. It took a minute to find the truck that fits my needs , justin and Mike did an awesome job Thank you

Justin Hinds
Mike Serpico
Other Employees : Megan Stevens, Roger McGowan
Nov 29, 2018 -

Richmond Ford Lincoln responded

Thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to review your visit. Glad that we were able to assist in finding a truck that suits your needs! Come back soon for a New Owners Seminar if you'd like to learn more about your vehicle or have any questions!

1 - 10 of 1,076 results