Richmond Ford West

10751 W Broad St, Glen Allen, Virginia 23060

738 Reviews of Richmond Ford West

February 06, 2019

"Great trade experience !!!!"

- Bigdaddy123

This Dealership is undoubtedly the best I have ever experienced, I wish all of my past trades would have been this easy. Derrick Pendergrass and Richmond Ford East are Highly Recommended !!!!

Feb 07, 2019 -

Richmond Ford West responded

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback and 5-star rating here on DealerRater! We appreciate your positive review and are happy to hear that Derrick could exceed your expectations. Enjoy your vehicle!

February 05, 2019

"Accommodating, fast service"

- Butler625

Accommodating, fast service...good customer experience ... the crew made sure i was in my new car in a timely fashion. Good product and fair price.

Other Employees : Justin Turner
Feb 07, 2019 -

Richmond Ford West responded

Thank you for taking time to review your recent interaction with our team. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we certainly appreciate your outstanding rating. Come back and see us again soon!

February 04, 2019

"New car"

- JayBo

Amazing service. Fair prices. Competitive pricing. Some of friendliest people in town. Probably by far the best experience car buying ive had my whole life.

Kayla Kosiewicz
Feb 04, 2019 -

Richmond Ford West responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Our goal is for every guest to leave with a smile and we're thrilled to learn that occurred! Come back soon for a New Owners Seminar if you have an interest in learning more about your new vehicle!

December 28, 2018

"Very satisfying buying experience"

- Mustang1958

Very helpful and explained everything to my wife and I about options to keep our new car looking like new for years to come and everyone went beyond expectations to get me the terms I was looking for

Michael Johnson
BJ Brooks
Dec 31, 2018 -

Richmond Ford West responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for this 5-star review! We appreciate your comments and our team will be excited to learn that they were able to meet your needs. Come back soon for a New Owners Seminar if you'd like to learn more about your new vehicle!

December 25, 2018

"Wonderful experience "

- BrianC

Richmond Ford west was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. They made me excited about purchasing my F150 truck. From sales to finance to service they made me very happy. Would highly recommend.

Quincy Wright

Richmond Ford West responded

Congratulations on your new Ford F-150 and thank you for this marvelous review! We strive to provide a 5-star experience for our guests so we're happy to read your feedback. Your recommendation means a lot and we hope to see you again down the road.

December 23, 2018

"One of the best buying experiences ever!!"

- BillB

My family and I have known and have been dealing with Derrick Pendergrass for 12 years now. You couldn't ask for a more open, honest, friendly and customer oriented person to deal with. This was our first experience with Richmond Ford West and Derrick is the reason we were there. His drive to put the customer first is evident in everything he does. We couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. Everyone there is friendly, courteous and went out of their way to make our visit as pleasant as possible. The sales and finance group actually stayed well past closing to work out the deals for my sons' vehicles. It's hard to find that kind of dedication and customer service these days. It's safe to say we are Richmond Ford West customers now. Thank you very much Derrick, it was an extreme pleasure working with you again.

Richmond Ford West responded

Welcome to the Richmond Ford family and thank you for this stellar feedback! Derrick is a tremendous asset to our team and we will be sure to share your kind words. Look forward to seeing you again next time!

December 22, 2018

"Listened well and found me what I was looking fie"

- Rob

I had a great experience at Richmond Ford West. Extremely high levels of professionalism and they offered me the used F-150 I was looking for at a very fair price. I felt like they were my advocate throughout the entire process. I'll be back again!

Chris Cox

Richmond Ford West responded

Thank you for providing such a kind review of your recent visit to our dealership. Our goal is to offer the highest quality customer service so we're thrilled to read that was accomplished. On behalf of our team, we look forward to seeing you again!

December 20, 2018

"Service and product excellence "

- Jim&Lee

We have bought 3 cars from the dealership. We have gotten excellent service and the best cars. Just recently we had a problem with our exterior due to no fault of the dealership but Joey went above and beyond to make sure we got help with it and solved the extremely stressful situation for me. RFW has our business for life. What a pleasure to actually find a dealership and employees that care after the sale. Thank you Joey.

Richmond Ford West responded

Thanks so much for your repeat business and being a part of the Richmond Ford family! Sorry to hear about the problem with the exterior of your vehicle but glad our team could assist. Look forward to seeing you next time!

December 13, 2018

"Best dealership I've been to"

- Bakerr137

Very friendly staff! They work hard to get you into the car you want and made my first car buying experience smoother than I thought it would be. I love my California special! Thank you Jc, Derrick and Marino for making it happen!

JonCarlos Montoute
Dec 14, 2018 -

Richmond Ford West responded

Congratulations on your California special and thank you for this marvelous review! It was a joy to assist during your search for a vehicle and we're so happy to hear that you're loving it. Glad you had such a smooth visit and hope you won't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do in the future!

December 13, 2018

"FEMALE BUYERS BEWARE!!"

- “I TOO”

My experience up until the financing portion was fine. I love my vehicle, the price was fair and the sales professional seemed fairly knowledgeable and was courteous. The manager, Mr Pendergrass was as professional as most other sales managers at other dealerships, but not very detail oriented. My husband and I test drove the car together, and once I decided to purchase it we went to Mr Taylor in financing. Given that my husband has over 30 years of experience in the financial industry, I thought it would be prudent to have him review the documents. Once he left me alone in the finance office., as he had an appointment, Mr Taylor’s attitude took a turn. My husband advised me against the warranty as well as gap insurance. I was asked again- and again I said no. Mr Taylor then became hurried and was no longer interested in small talk or engaging in conversation. His display of hostility was disappointing once my husband left his office. He, in fact hurried the transaction along so quickly at that point, I had to waste another portion to go back to the dealership to present more information as he was not thorough in collecting everything he needed in the first visit. It was made very clear that if “ I TOO” were his male counterpart that I would have been treated with respect.

3.0
BJ Brooks
3.0
Stephanie MacEntee
Jan 15, 2019 -

Richmond Ford West responded

Thank you for sharing details of your visit. One of our core values is to respect all of our guests and we apologize if you experienced any deviation from the high standards we set for our employees. At your convenience, please give us a call at 804-273-9700 or email to RichmondFord@gmail.com to further discuss your time with our team.