Rick Case Honda

Roger Maitland, New Car Sales, Rick Case Honda

Roger Maitland

New Car Sales

January 23, 2019

"Today I’m not happy with Rick Case"

- camilomora

I scheduled a recall and was told it was a 1:30 to 2hr service, therefore I decided to wait and made no arrangements to be picked up. Once I dropped it I was informed that it was a 5hr service, there was no loaner vehicle and they only drop customers within a 15 mile radius. I Uber back home ($30) and came back with Uber again ($30). I asked to please check the 2nd row right passa her seat as it is constantly squeezing once someone is using it. I received a call stating that the car had no issue with the seat and for me to keep an eye on it (!?!?). Anyways, arrived back at the dealer to pick it up, my advisor was nowhere to be found and another gentleman told me take it, I signed no document nor anyone checked if vehicle was really mine. I found it disturbing. I guess things are changing at Rick Case, unfortunately this is my first bad (name it, very bad) experience.

Arnold Fernandez

January 16, 2019

"Service Department"

- egarcia

The service department always comes through. My rep was Anthony Pereira and he is always great to deal with. He comes theough with great customer service.

Tony Pereira

January 14, 2019

"Great service!"

- canelo326

Was there for oil change and tire rotation and was in and out in an hour. The only concern I have is that I was asked by a salesperson if I was there for service and then asked me what car I had. When I told him it is a leased 2018 Honda CRV, then it’s new and no need to hound me about chdnging it. I just hope this dealer doesn’t turn like the previous one I used to go where the salespeople would drive you crazy.

Don’t remember names