Rick Case Honda

Frank Parlante, New Car Sales, Rick Case Honda

Frank Parlante

New Car Sales

October 29, 2017

"Dorcely always provides the highest level of service. "

- jose c

Dorcely always provides the highest level of service. He is customer focused and explains clearly any work needed and is quick to suggest options. I would recommend him to anyone no matter what dealership he works at

Wisler Dorcely

June 04, 2017

"Helpful, amazing and patient "

- emay90

Gonzalo gave my family and I great customer service! He made our car buying experience easy, caring about our wants and needs. Gonzalo made sure my family and I were sure of our purchases and comfortable. All dealerships should have amazing employees such as Gonzalo! My family and I have purchased 5 vehicles alone from Gonazlo! We would not buy our Hondas anywhere else!

June 01, 2017

"Amazing"

- cars08

I have nothing bad to say about the dealership just because of my sales person, Gonzalo Jimenez. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in buying, or just to get information to go talk to Gonzalo. I have been in car dealerships before and no one has ever been so attentive, helpful and caring. That never happens when you go into a car dealership. Rick Case and its employees are lucky to have him.

• Discount Gas Station