Rick Case Hyundai Roswell

Anthony Delgardio

Mike Christopher, Sales, Rick Case Hyundai Roswell

Mike Christopher

March 30, 2018

"What a pleasant experience! My salesman was fantastic - not"

- Sassy

What a pleasant experience! My salesman, Ryan Tatum, was fantastic - not pushy yet very pleasant and knowledgeable - answering all my questions (and there were many). Everyone in the dealership was always friendly and helpful. Great dealership with great people!! Love my new car!!

Shayne Schilling
Ryan Tatum

March 26, 2018

"Informative, Genuinely Helpful Salesmen"

- WarriorATLMom

We drove an hour to visit Rick Case in Roswell, Ga to view a vehicle they posted online. It was nice to see the vehicle was exactly how described (no surprises or bait & switch like we have experienced before). Our salesman, Malcolm Burden, was friendly, informative and a straight shooter. None of the crazy car salesmen dances, just genuinely interested in helping us make a good decision. Darren Davidson helped us with the trade in and finance side of the transaction. He worked the numbers in a way I felt we were getting treated honest and fairly. We purchased the vehicle we set out to inspect and couldn't be happier. The whole process was smoother than any other car transaction we have performed. And we have done a lot. I recommend Rick Case in Roswell, Ga and I DEFINITELY recommend Malcolm Burden. He was phenomenal.

Malcolm Burden

March 03, 2018

"First Class Service "

- Kathymyoung

Donnie Rowe is wonderful. He had my car in and out in an hour. He’s friendly, professional and an expert at what he does.

Donnie Rowe