Rick Case Hyundai Roswell

Ryan Tatum

February 18, 2018

"Best Experience"

- Masterzeek2K5

I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Ultimate. Completed everything online and over the phone. I couldn’t have expected a better experience. They were very helpful and even negotiated my interest rate down almost a full 2 points. They valued my trade at 100% trade value. They worked very hard to get everything done so when I arrived I was at the dealership for just an hour. Best experience I’ve ever had buying a vehicle.

Kevin Cook
Darren Davidson

February 17, 2018

"new car purchase"

- Udofia

Malcolm was very informative and professional. We found the best care with the features we needed. It was a good experience for us. He answered all our questions.

February 04, 2018

"Easy and efficient "

- mcolson26

My husband and I’s experience could not have been more pleasant. Our salesman, Malcolm, did a fantastic job helping us pick out our new Santa Fe Sport. He was extremely knowledgeable about the different vehicles. Malcom and his manager, Shayne, were both efficient with the paperwork making the entire process seem very smooth and quick. I would highly recommend this friendly location for an easy car buying experience. Be sure to ask for Malcom Burden!

Shayne Schilling