Rick Case Maserati

Porter

July 30, 2018

"SO HAPPY!"

- Tracysmaserati

Last week I bought a Maserati at Rick Case Maserati and it was the absolute best experience. I just adored JOSE, he was amazing and if you have a chance to go in and meet him tell him I recommended him. Truly an awesome guy and fun to test drive cars with. We started on the Alfa Romeo side, I just popped in for a test drive, and I ended up trading in my car and leaving with a Maserati. Gave me a trade in offer I couldn't refuse. Thanks so much Jose, the entire process was smooth and you were a joy to work with my friend. And you know I am LOVING driving this car! THANK YOU! :)

Jose Gonzalez
Brittany Sicher

July 25, 2018

"Car incomplete treated unfair "

- Jaswhit

When I made the appointment a month prior I was told that I need to do a reservation to have a loaner car. So I did as told did the reservation came in at 800am to pick the car up and drop mine off needed up waiting 3 hours. Didn’t complain nor give any issues I was reassured that all of my issues would be completed. I go to pick the car up today first I Get there and I advised the agent I wanted an oil change that wasn’t done 2. I go to check the paper work the work isn’t complete 3 when I spoke to the managers they told me the part would take 7 days (so in my head why am I picking a car up that I was told was complete and it’s not ) I have never been treated so bad I don’t know if it’s becaus of age sex or gender or maybe finances. Because I was very offended when I spoke to the manager about the oil change and the work not being completed his concern was not the customer but the loaner vehicle and that’s not good customer service. He then asked me after the discussion last week I was told the price when I originally wanted the oil changed. Also I was told did you. Buy the car from here because if you didn’t I shouldn’t of given you a loaner car which is not the case I have dealt with Bentley Mercedes and so fourth and never have I been told That because my car was bought some where else that I get a disservice. So today he says (do you know the price?) I answered of course i do I have money who would ask you a question like that if I wasn’t aware of the price I would’ve asked. So the manager goes and gets two other people and know this has turned into a group discussion which I felt I was ganged up on. I am expressing my concerns and also asked if this was your and it wasn’t complete wouldn’t you take it and I got a no from one rep but I’m not an argumentive type person so I just took my car and left. When I say I am So upset and in disbelief of what I experienced that’s an understatement.

David Goldberg
David Karam
David Montgomery
Other Employees : Not sure of Davis last name from England

July 09, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Yami

I bought my car here and the service was excellent and the staff was very friendly. I love the fact that when you make a service appointment they are very fast and they even send you an email for confirmation.

Enrique Paredes