Rick Case Maserati

Karim Kassim

March 25, 2018

"Service "

- OG

I got a check engine on my Maserati Ghibli and Enrique Paredes help me. Come to find out it was nothing, he reset the car and it is fine. Enrique is very professional, knowledgeable and very nice person. Personally I don’t like to go to the dealers to get the service because they always make you feel like you have you have this do this in the car, etc. Not on Rick Case Maserati. I’m recommend them. Thank you Enrique.

Enrique Paredes

February 05, 2018

"Excellent!!"

- Cecelia

I bought my car a Month ago and I was very happy and satisfied with the service in that dealer. The Manager Miguel A Perez and the employee Luisito Rivera were exceptional with us. In my opinion I would like all the dealers to be like this one and above all to have a manager like Miguel A Perez, very professional person together with his employees. Keep up the good work 👍🏻

Luisito Rivera, Miguel Perez

January 29, 2018

"Outstanding"

- R.A

The service is excellent! Byron makes sure you get the car you want for the price you can! Everything since you pass the door is an experience!

Tiffany Shelton