Rick Case Maserati

Israel Morales

Karim Kassim, General Manager, Rick Case Maserati

Karim Kassim

October 16, 2017

"Excellent sales and service"

- Mar39

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with the Maserati dealership. I was always treated with great respect, having all questions answered. Miguel and TOny are the best managers- and their team works hard to help you make informed decisions. Their staff is courteous and intelligent- a winning combination. Thank you, Israel Morales , for helping me today. I will always want to bring my family and friends here (and my daughter bought a beautiful Audi Q 5 here), since they have very good pre-owned inventory. And Tiffany responded quickly to get me the appointment I needed. She was amazing!

Israel Morales
Karim Kassim

September 28, 2017

"Despicable"

- Icaro Filgueiras

Terrible experience!!!! Took my car for a simple oil change and regular service. They returned the car with the maintenance light on and dirty. Apparently a part needed to be ordered. They never called me back, it is impossible to reach someone that can help, other than scheduling an appointment, which takes 2 weeks to get it done with a loaner. My service advisor, Israel Vasquez, does not answer his cell phone or text, I left several voicemails. When I drove to the dealership, my service advisor had no idea what was going on, no updates whatsoever on the part that we were waiting for, they took the car back to start all over again and find out what the problem was. They had no loaners, they drove me to an Enterprise store and rented me a Mazda 3. It has been 2 months total since the first visit and they can't fix the problem. It is frustrating and the service provided is pathetic!!!! At this point I regret buying the car, which is not all it seems to be, just because it carries a Maserati name. Do not waste your time with this service department! You will regret!!!!!

Israel Vasquez

September 26, 2017

"Professionalism at its Best"

- FLdude1234

From the moment you walk in, you're a part of the family. The staff at Rick Case Maserati is kind and knowledgeable about the brand they sell. The managers are fantastic also and definitely show you that they care where you buy your car (obviously from the Rick Case Group). You can ask anyone there for assistance and never feel like you're a bother. Felix Kushnir made me feel like he was there that day specifically for me. I want rushed or oversold but rather coached as if we had been friends for a long time. The presentation of the car outside and in was perfect. There is no SUV out there that matches the superiority of the Levante for style, performance and value. The finance director Tiffany Shelton knew the ins and outs of the paperwork and made it feel easy and comfortable. Everything was well-explained and I was given many choices without feeling pressured. No one looks forward to working out the numbers but her pleasant attitude and professional demeanor are perfect for that type of job. I would highly recommend Rick Case Maserati to anyone in search of heir next vehicle. You will not be disappointed.

Other Employees : Felix Kushnir