Riverhead Bay Subaru

Internet Sales Manager

May 09, 2017

"Caring Dealership"

- David and Pat

GM Anthony Mauro is excellent. Knowledgeable, honest and caring..Been dealing with him for over 12 years, when he started as a salesman. He now runs the whole dealership. He's always helpful.

Anthony Mauro

January 05, 2017

"had a great experience buying a new car here"

- antistressincarshopping

I recently bought a car here and had a great experience, unlike in other dealerships (to be fair, not all on the island) where I'd been confronted with a lot of aggressive & annoying sales tactics. This was nothing like that. My salesperson was Ed McGarr and he was extremely low-key and patient with me, even though I asked a lot of questions--I really liked the fact that he had a background in fraud prevention and was comfortable with me checking out some of the numbers. (He was also willing to help with some special circumstances my husband & I had.) Everything just went incredibly smoothly. The finance manager was great too, even though I seem to have forgotten his name temporarily (I know where to get it, it's out in the car, it's just a bit too cold at the moment for me to go out & check!). I may have benefited from the fact that I was buying my car, a Legacy, in December, a time that didn't seem incredibly busy for Subaru dealers in my area, who all seemed to be waiting for the 2017 Impreza to come in, but still, I found their low-pressure and reasonable approach quite refreshing.

Ed McGarr

October 25, 2016

"Pre-owned, but new to me"

- Dhane

5.0 star rating 10/25/2016 Purchased a pre owned forester here. Linda Manning was the sales person assisting me through the process. After decades of toyota scion ownership, I test drove several Subaru models. Linda was knowledgeable, patient and kind. Her demeanor is professional and helpful, going above and beyond to ensure I had what I needed. Seek her out if you want a sales person who is no pressure yet attentive. She made the experience fun and was a joy to work with. Ken, the finance wizard, is a stand out as well. I got a great rate on my first car loan ever. Too bad he couldn't work his magic on my grad school loan !!! Everyone I met at this dealership was respectful and courteous. In all, I highly recommend Riverhead Bay Subaru. Great town, great dealership. Go there if you are in the market. AND ASK FOR LINDA MANNING!!! She won't steer you wrong!

Linda Manning