Riverhead Bay Subaru

Timothy Mccutchan, Internet Sales Manager, Riverhead Bay Subaru

Timothy Mccutchan

Internet Sales Manager

January 02, 2018

"Excellent service and attention"

- cathy51

I just bought my first Subaru. I am a Honda owner too.....civic with 250,000 miles which I kept H. To change to a new car and dealership was a big step. I love my Crosstrek. I had some questions for the dealership. George returned my call immediately and when I was able to speak to him, I was told he would find the answers to my questions. He did. He left me a message and all questions were answered..............so thank -you. Great service!!!!!

Other Employees : Tony

November 05, 2017

"Wonderful Dealership - 5 Stars All Around!"

- Bonnie

I just purchased my second Subaru from Riverhead Bay Motors. Its a pleasure to deal with this dealership. Every experience I have ever had with them has been pleasant. My salesman Joe Pasqualo went above and beyond yesterday. He took the time to sit with me in my new car going over all the controls and dashboard information until he was sure I was knowledgable and comfortable enough to drive off the lot. The service department is great too, having used them for my prior Subaru for scheduled maintenance and repairs.

Alexander Robles
Mason Voss
Other Employees : Joe Pasqualo, Mike Clare

May 09, 2017

"Caring Dealership"

- David and Pat

GM Anthony Mauro is excellent. Knowledgeable, honest and caring..Been dealing with him for over 12 years, when he started as a salesman. He now runs the whole dealership. He's always helpful.

Anthony Mauro