Riverhead Toyota

Jay Scholl

New Car Sales
3.7

October 01, 2018

"The best! dealer I've ever dealt with! "

- Lorraine Dusky

Ali Shah was the man called to talk to us--I think it was the luck of the draw and the luck was all ours. We bought both a previously owned Prius and an Avalon, while trading in a Kia. From start to finish, Ali was courteous, friendly and easy to deal with. Not that we needed to be coaxed but after the less-than-gracious (aka rude) treatment from Eagle Motors next door, he was a welcome relief. I'd also like to single out Matt Governali in the finance department for completing what was an enjoyable experience from the moment we walked out the door to the moment we drove away with our two cars. I cannot recommend Riverhead Toyota more--and especially to women! who are often treated with condescension by car salesmen.

Ali Shah
Other Employees : Matt Governali

September 25, 2018

"Great Team at Riverhead Toyota"

- Rachel Neff

Don't go anywhere else to buy your Toyota! Riverhead Toyota is the best!!!! Dan Gladd, my salesman, was fantastic!!!! He was personable, professional, honest and a pleasure to work with. Moreover, Dan did not pressure me to make a quick sale. This was mutually beneficial. I love my Rav 4 and am a happy customer. Dan sold a vehicle and created a customer for life. Although Dan deserves the most credit for ensuring that I was a happy customer, EVERYONE at Riverhead Toyota was great!!! The women who greeted me when I walked into the dealership were welcoming, friendly and professional. Ali pinch hit for Dan when I picked up my SUV. Like Dan, Ali provided me with excellent customer service. Others stepped up to the plate as well. My 2012 Certified Rav 4 looked brand new when I picked it up. Great job prep team !!!!

Dan Gladd
Ali Shah

September 17, 2018

"No hassle,great experience"

- Gary&Lili

Dan Meehan is the best. He always gives my wife and me the best trades and deals.No pressure,which is important to us. He is always there for us after the sale,also. Definitely recommended Dan if your looking for a vehicle!

Dan Meehan