Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1340 S Wesleyan Blvd, Rocky Mount, North Carolina 27803

200 Reviews of Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep

December 07, 2018

"I am here to give a review nothing more "

- areyoucrazy605984

They tried there hardest to put you in a car that you can trust .I asked for a used car heck they put me in the brand new car .

Patricia Tunn
December 07, 2018

"Outstanding people!!!"

- SBoone/ sweet potato guy

They allowed me a fair trade in price and purchase price of the new Ram. I really enjoyed dealing with each one of the people there. My Dad bought a new Ram from here earlier in the year and recommended I go there. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!! Thanks again

Chris Vick
December 06, 2018

"My Purchased Vehicle"

- doc6564

I was so very pleased with the salesman and the dealership all together. The help I received in finding the deal and vehicle I wanted, was done swiftly and with precision. I am impressed to the utmost because buying and finding a vehicle to satisfy myself could have taken weeks or more. My complements to all of you involved. My Thanks and well wishes are extended especially to Jon Dawson and Kevin White, as well as Debra Wright .Happy Holidays to you all at Rocky Mount Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep.

December 03, 2018

"This is the first year I have purchased from rocky mount."

- jeepwoman

My man bought a 2019 Cherokee Jeep. I was so impressed with his Jeep, the next week I bought me a 2019 Jeep. Jasper Whitaker, the salesman was quick and done everything possible to get us approved. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

November 30, 2018

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE EASTERN CAROLINAS "

- Felicia

This is the third car I have purchased from Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep. These guys gave me a shot ! They provide quality customer service and work hard to get you into a payment that works for you. I wouldn’t buy a car from anyone else ! Brad Dawnson is GREAT 👍🏾

Nov 30, 2018 -

Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded

Felicia thanks for trusting us with your 3rd vehicle from us! We look forward to serving you again soon! Let us know if you need anything!

November 29, 2018

"Kevin White"

- March#22

At first I was skeptical about applying for a Newly Vehicle,Because i always bought pre- owned..I went to Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership...In days I was driving a Brand New 2018 Jeep Renegade..Kevin White and other salesman was working so hard for me...I thank Kevin so much in believe in me...The salesman there are Awesome...If i did not get a vehicle from them...I still would have walked away happy...Because I know Kevin and the others salesman worked so hard for me...I am so thankful my new Jeep...SMILING

Anthony McLaughlin
Other Employees : Jasper and Wendy
November 26, 2018

"Did Not Do Anything They Said They Would"

- Disappointed Customer

I bought a Jeep and took it in 2 days later (which they welcomed) to fix a number of items. The Jeep did not start all the time, there was a check engine light on (an emissions issue), and the horn did not work. The guys in the service dept. said they would get it all, and that I should have it all work since I bought it. They gave it back to me two days later and the car still didn't start, the emissions issue was not addressed, and the horn still did not work. They told me they charged the battery (not sure why) and gave it back to me. I then went and had my own mechanics fix all the issues which cost me $800. I have written my seller who said they would help pay the costs..............and heard nothing back from him. I wrote again and he said a manager would call me soon...........That has been weeks and I have heard nothing. I have called the General Manager (my salesperson's brother) and left two messages for him to call me.............I still have heard nothing. They clearly hope they will ignore me and do not plan to help pay for any of the costs they should have covered since the car wouldn't pass inspection without the emissions issue fixed, as well as the horn. I have tried to speak with people there and they don't return my calls. This is easily the worst experience I have ever had buying a car. I thought buying from a dealership would be better, but I was clearly wrong.

October 31, 2018

"High Pressure Sales"

- GaryM

My wife and I stopped by to look at a used vehicle and upon inspection I found oil leaking onto the hot exhaust manifold. When I asked the sales manager, Kevin, if they would discount the price I was told that it wasn't his problem because the vehicle is still under factory warranty. After refusing to budge on his price he asked what I was willing to pay. I gave what I thought was a reasonable offer considering the vehicle had a major issue that the warranty may or may not have covered. He immediately became irate and raised his voice saying that I had offended him with such a low offer. I prompted him to give me a counter offer but at this point he was so irrationally angry that we had to walk out the door. He then followed us out to our car still angrily yelling that I had offended him.

Nov 07, 2018 -

Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded

This customer was offered to have leak fixed under warranty for no additional charge but refused this option and wanted a $5000 discount instead. All was offered prior to him purchasing.

Nov 07, 2018 -

GaryM responded

First off, the vehicle I was looking at was a GMC. I was told that since the truck was still under the GMC factory powertrain warranty that I could take it to a GMC/Chevrolet dealer to have it fixed, after I bought it. It was never offered to be fixed prior to my purchase. After repeatedly badgering me to give him a price I was willing to pay for the defective truck, I gave him my offer. That is when he became angry and refused to give a counter offer saying, "You offended me!" over and over. I never purchased the vehicle, nor will I ever purchase anything from this dealer after the way my wife and I were treated.

July 26, 2018

"On our way to Florida - Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep "

- Cynthia

We had major broke down on our way to Florida close to the dealership. What a great bunch of people. Everyone pitched in and had back on the road in a day. EXCELLENT knowledge in the service area, EXCELLENT service period, caring,understanding and super friendly. I just cannot say enough about the knowledge and service. I would recommend them to anyone. Best service I have ever had!!! This is just not something you see every day any more. Thank you very much for everything you did for us we are so, so, so appreciative. I know you didn't sell us a new truck but if we were in the market for one we would drive the distant to buy one from Rocky Mount.

Anthony McLaughlin
Other Employees : josh skinner, eric haccoun
July 11, 2018

"The Utley's Love this place!"

- Utleys

We have bought three cars from here. All were good deals but The Jeep Latitude is the deal yet! Thanks for all you do and did for us...

Josh Brewer