Rodland Toyota of Everett

James Effler

October 15, 2017

"Sixth car from Rodland"

- super425

Mike has been great to work with in purchasing cars. He knows his "stuff" and is personable. We've appreciated his attention to detail. A nice guy!!

Mike Hilderbrand

October 15, 2017

"Can’t say enough about Rodland!"

- Prius Lover 123

I bought my second Prius from Rodland in 2008 and they did all of the maintenance on it through the years. They were always friendly and efficient. When I started thinking about a new Prius, I visited the showroom, and the lot, several times. All of the salespeople I talked to were friendly and informative. There was no pressure. Last week I went in to look at the new Prius and met Mike Massey. He was friendly, informative, and patient! In the end, I had no qualms about buying the new Prius that I fell in love with! Mike took the time to explain, and demonstrate, the features that were different from my 2008 and I know I can call him with any questions that come up as I get used to it. I would recommend Mike to anyone, and I look forward to staying in the Rodland family.for many years to come.

Mike Massey
Fran Swain

October 14, 2017

"We experienced excellent customer service."

- Ruby Slipper

Rob was very supportive our needs and found us the perfect car. We will definately return to Risk and Toyota for our next car and seek out Rob as our salesman.

Rob Olsen