Romeoville Toyota

Gino Ruffolo

Larry Jordan, Sales Consultant, Romeoville Toyota

Larry Jordan

November 05, 2018

"Service Manager John W. cares!"

- Alex542

I dropped my car off overnight with a note explaining there was an odd sound and it could be the brakes. I also requested they do an overall inspection and inform me of any upcoming problems, , and to also do an oil change. A service writer somehow misinterpreted my note, . The note said to contact a friend of mine AFTER 12 noon if he couldn't get me. Instead, he woke her at about 7:30am. I had to DRAG out an apology! She works later in the day and wasn't getting up for a couple of hours. This was incredible because the only thing my friend said was to follow what the note said then call me when its done. There was no reason to call anyone. I got my The bill was $900 and the sound was still there. REALLY upset, we contacted the service manager John W. John apologized, read the note, said it was clear and there shouldn't have been a problem, He either located and fixed the sound himself or had it done, no charge to me, and showed me the money the dealership ate to do this was over $150., I was not returning until dealing with John W.!! If he, or someone exactly like him remains there, I will be a returning customer because I feel confident any problem will be resolved respectfully with a long-term customer in mind!

John Wyzykowski
Other Employees : people make mistakes, so I am no listing the person- I too make mistakes John dealt with it

October 15, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Bulls23

Got the discount I wanted to make me buy the car, close to my house for future service , will definitely recommend to my son for his next purchase or friends

Salesman , finance and someone can not remember names

October 15, 2018

"Michael Williams is very helpful "

- Sue G.

I bought a new Toyota Camry a couple weeks ago at Romeoville Toyota. Both Michael Williams and Alberto Mata in sales were a pleasure to work with. They were very knowledgeable and bent over backwards to help me. They really spent a lot of time with me answering all of my questions and letting me drive several models while I tried to decide on my final purchase. I also used the service department so they could install heated seats. I’m very happy I had it done because you can’t tell they’re after market and they work real good. The Service department was on the ball too. I only waited two days for the installed seats and they gave me a nice loaner while they installed them. The new Romeoville location is beautiful. I would highly recommend you checking them out for their great service and car selection.

SALES: Michael Williams and Alberto Mata