Ron Bouchard's Kia

Mike Finley

Jason Gaines, Sales Manager, Ron Bouchard's Kia

Jason Gaines

August 15, 2017

"Worst Experience in a Long Time "

- BigBassDude

We were looking for a new Sorrento and stopped into Ron Bouchard since they are near our home. Things started out okay, but they are in the category of dealership who insists on collecting all of your information and putting in their system before you can take a test drive. this took a long time, but we were finally on our way. During the test drive they were going to look at our trade. Once back from the drive, things went dramatically downhill. Their web page advertised up to $9K in discounts, but somehow we could only access about $4K if that. Then, they offered an insulting number for our low-miles, late-model trade. We wen to leave and at first the sales manager would not give our car key back, so my wife literally had to wrest it from his hand. Any possible sale was over at that point, but these two followed us out to the parking lot to further badger us into making an unpalatable deal. This dealership needs to move into the 21st century. The days of false advertising, bait-and-switch, and waiting at the salesperson's desk while he repeatedly runs-off to talk to his manager, should have ended in the 80's. Evidently, there are still a few holdouts. These folks will never get any business from me.

Not sure, new salesman and didn't get a card

July 03, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Lnap62

I went to five different Kia dealerships looking for. New 2017 Kia Sorrento. Ron Bouchards was the best far and away. The sales people were outstanding. The general manager was great and they did not pressure me at all. Their easy going nature made it enjoyable to buy a car for the first time ever.

Russ Smith

June 12, 2017

"A Tremendous Dealership Sales Team"

- Peteakc

I recently purchased a 2017 KIA Sportage EX Turbo from Jake Walker. He is a truly exceptional sales professional as well as a wonderful person. He and his sales manager, Jason Gaines, helped me get out from under a deal I was upside in, and put me into the perfect auto that fits my traveling needs. But individuals went out of their way to answer all of my questions, and went above and beyond to ultimately put my purchase together. Jake is very familiar with the advanced technology in the Sportage and since I am 70 years old, he even. Add it easy to understand. I would recommend anyone talking with Jake before they consider going anywhere else to look for a new vehicle. Paul McCarthy

Jason Gaines