Ron Hibbard Toyota - Service Center

180 Reviews of Ron Hibbard Toyota - Service Center

November 17, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Wright 301

We have purchased 2 vehicles from Ron Hibbard. We are love the Toyota brand, but it’s the service that keeps us coming back! Carl always goes above and beyond to ensure we receive exceptional service!

Lydia Atmore
Allen Kalisch
Nov 17, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Thanks for the great review. We're so glad that you've chosen to come back to Ron Hibbard Toyota to purchase another vehicle.

November 10, 2018

"Always on time"

- VJ123

Hibbard Toyota makes service visits quick and efficient. Appointments always available, service specialists are friendly, and waiting area is clean. I have never had to wait to check in my car and actual service time has a quick turn around time.

Nov 12, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Hi Lauren, we're so glad you enjoyed your service visit with us and Lauren was so helpful. Thanks for being part of the Ron Hibbard Toyota family!

October 19, 2018

"AMAZING Customer Service"

- rsuter

Dropped by on a Saturday morning to schedule a 4 wheel alignment and found out that if had a little time they could take care of it that morning. After about 25 minutes, their Certified Master Technician/Shop Foreman Jeff Harris, who was doing the alignment, came up and started asking me some questions and explaining some things pertaining to my lower control arm. Assuring me he felt like everything was ok now, but just making me aware. After completing the alignment he brought my vehicle around, handed me my keys, and told me he checked my battery, and it did test low. He told me it might be time to be thinking about replacing it in the next few months. Thank you Jeff Harris for taking the time to be so informative and VERY professional. I wished all service facilities had a Jeff Harris.

Jeff Gautsche
Other Employees : Jeff Harris
Oct 22, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Jeff is such an awesome man. Thank you so much for heeding to his advice. He's such an honest soul and he wouldn't give you advice if he couldn't assure you of the best option. Thank you for coming in and trusting us with your business! We look forward to seeing you soon.

September 16, 2018

"Service"

- gallatinmom

I had a great experience. Can't beat the price and definitely more convenient then having to drive downtown for routine maintenance. I will definitely be back.

Sep 17, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Convenience is key! Thank you so much for coming in and trusting us with your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

August 21, 2018

"Service "

- Rod1900

Today I stopped by for service and was helped by Lydia Atmore. She was very helpful and friendly. We purchased our car from her several months ago and are considering purchasing a second since she made the whole process so much easier than our previous experiences with another dealership. I will definitely recommended her to family and friends looking for a new car.

Lydia Atmore
Aug 21, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Thank you kindly for coming in and trusting us with your business. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here with Lydia. Its great to know that she made a lasting impression on you. As one of our senior sales staff, she embodies what type of experience we'd like for our customers! See you again soon!

August 09, 2018

"Always above and beyond"

- Dawn1983

I can’t say enough wonderful things about the service at Ron Hibbard Toyota!!! They always exceed my expectations!! Complimentary car washes with the oil change, EXCELLENT customer service!!

Aug 13, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Well we appreciate you too! This means a lot to know that you were pleased with your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

July 10, 2018

"New customer"

- Happy Customer

Great customer service and Carl Anderson was friendly also Mr. Hibbard was friendly. I was happy with my visit it was well worth my drive.

Jul 16, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

We are so pleased to hear that you received exceptional service and you were happy with the work! Thank you for coming in and for writing this review. We look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy.

July 06, 2018

" Accommodating "

- Rockets1

Visiting area for baseball tournament and realized overdue for oil change. Got me in while I watched game and sent me on my way. Thank you so much

Jul 07, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope the game turned out as well as the quick service! We appreciate you trusting us with your business. We look forward to having you again. Enjoy

June 21, 2018

"Service Customers treated like Family!"

- kkepley0806

We had a rare issue with a leak in one of the doors. This leak caused the carpet to get soaked and mold set in. Jeff, Lauren and Jordan took care of us like we were family. They kept us updated as the techs worked to find the source of the leak and contacted Toyota Corporate and ServPro to get all of the issues due to the leak resolved. I will always take my vehicles to a place that exceeds great customer service and these guys do every time.

Jeff Gautsche
Jun 21, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

We're so pleased to hear your experience was worth more than the trouble you were facing. That can definitely be a tough situation. We're more glad to know that this problem was resolved and no one's health was in danger! It's also reassuring to know we have advisor that continue to show genuine concern for the customer and their needs. Thank you again for trusting us with your business! We look forward to seeing you again.

June 12, 2018

"Tired of less than subpar service"

- Sjk080708

Every time I come here for service it’s a bad experience. I dropped my car off for service at 7 called at 3:30 to see if it was ready because no one called me and of course it was done. I had asked them to wash it since they offer a car wash. I go outside to get my car and it’s still visibly dirty so I go back in and they take my car back around so I wait some more. Finally get back in my car and my floor mats are wet because they didn’t put the paper mats in there and my seat was pushed all the way back. I’ve talked to the service manager before and all he does is make excuses. Once my maintenance plan is over I will definitely be taking it somewhere else for future services. I will say though Jordan my service advisor is always pleasant as well as the porter (not sure of his name).

Jun 26, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

I apologize in regards to having less than subpar services. We have since changed some processes to include updated statuses to customers for their vehicles including overall wait time and we recognize this to be an issue. We've taken your displeasure into consideration. Our improved processes allow us to service our customers in a timely fashion. And we will prove this change to you during your next scheduled free service through ToyotaCare. -Jeff G. Service Manager