Ron Hibbard Toyota - Service Center

177 Reviews of Ron Hibbard Toyota - Service Center

September 16, 2018

"Service"

- gallatinmom

I had a great experience. Can't beat the price and definitely more convenient then having to drive downtown for routine maintenance. I will definitely be back.

Sep 17, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Convenience is key! Thank you so much for coming in and trusting us with your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

August 21, 2018

"Service "

- Rod1900

Today I stopped by for service and was helped by Lydia Atmore. She was very helpful and friendly. We purchased our car from her several months ago and are considering purchasing a second since she made the whole process so much easier than our previous experiences with another dealership. I will definitely recommended her to family and friends looking for a new car.

Lydia Atmore
Aug 21, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Thank you kindly for coming in and trusting us with your business. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here with Lydia. Its great to know that she made a lasting impression on you. As one of our senior sales staff, she embodies what type of experience we'd like for our customers! See you again soon!

August 09, 2018

"Always above and beyond"

- Dawn1983

I can’t say enough wonderful things about the service at Ron Hibbard Toyota!!! They always exceed my expectations!! Complimentary car washes with the oil change, EXCELLENT customer service!!

Aug 13, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Well we appreciate you too! This means a lot to know that you were pleased with your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

July 10, 2018

"New customer"

- Happy Customer

Great customer service and Carl Anderson was friendly also Mr. Hibbard was friendly. I was happy with my visit it was well worth my drive.

Jul 16, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

We are so pleased to hear that you received exceptional service and you were happy with the work! Thank you for coming in and for writing this review. We look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy.

July 06, 2018

" Accommodating "

- Rockets1

Visiting area for baseball tournament and realized overdue for oil change. Got me in while I watched game and sent me on my way. Thank you so much

Lauren Billingham
Jul 07, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope the game turned out as well as the quick service! We appreciate you trusting us with your business. We look forward to having you again. Enjoy

June 21, 2018

"Service Customers treated like Family!"

- kkepley0806

We had a rare issue with a leak in one of the doors. This leak caused the carpet to get soaked and mold set in. Jeff, Lauren and Jordan took care of us like we were family. They kept us updated as the techs worked to find the source of the leak and contacted Toyota Corporate and ServPro to get all of the issues due to the leak resolved. I will always take my vehicles to a place that exceeds great customer service and these guys do every time.

Lauren Billingham
Jeff Gautsche
Jun 21, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

We're so pleased to hear your experience was worth more than the trouble you were facing. That can definitely be a tough situation. We're more glad to know that this problem was resolved and no one's health was in danger! It's also reassuring to know we have advisor that continue to show genuine concern for the customer and their needs. Thank you again for trusting us with your business! We look forward to seeing you again.

June 12, 2018

"Tired of less than subpar service"

- Sjk080708

Every time I come here for service it’s a bad experience. I dropped my car off for service at 7 called at 3:30 to see if it was ready because no one called me and of course it was done. I had asked them to wash it since they offer a car wash. I go outside to get my car and it’s still visibly dirty so I go back in and they take my car back around so I wait some more. Finally get back in my car and my floor mats are wet because they didn’t put the paper mats in there and my seat was pushed all the way back. I’ve talked to the service manager before and all he does is make excuses. Once my maintenance plan is over I will definitely be taking it somewhere else for future services. I will say though Jordan my service advisor is always pleasant as well as the porter (not sure of his name).

Jun 26, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

I apologize in regards to having less than subpar services. We have since changed some processes to include updated statuses to customers for their vehicles including overall wait time and we recognize this to be an issue. We've taken your displeasure into consideration. Our improved processes allow us to service our customers in a timely fashion. And we will prove this change to you during your next scheduled free service through ToyotaCare. -Jeff G. Service Manager

March 23, 2018

"Fantastic Service. "

- Lcfjtun

It is just a pleasure to get our three cars serviced here. Carl is extremely helpful and friendly. Ron Hibbard defines what customer service should be.

Mar 24, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Thank you so much for continuing to do business with us! We greatly appreciate you for writing this review as well. If you ever need something, please let us know.

February 17, 2018

"Parts Dept."

- d102644s

I want to Thank You (Josh and Scott in the Parts Dept). I recently had an issue with my 2017 Highlander, but these guys went above and beyond to help me. They are truly dedicated to Customer Service and a asset Ron Hubbard Toyota. Ron Hubbard Toyota is the only place I that I purchase and had my vehicles serviced. Thank You, Gary

Josh Racine
Other Employees : Scott Wilhite
Mar 12, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Thank you so much for continuing to trust us with your business. We're pleased to hear that the bar is staying high! Thank you again for this review as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

February 13, 2018

"My wife needed help"

- David Mack

Our battery was going bad on our Rav4, we finally got it started and my wife drove it in to Ron Hubbard Toyota. There was the possibility that we might get a loaner car, but she got there just before closing at 7 pm and there were no loaner cars. We had decided if there were none, she would take an uber or taxi home. But because there were no loaner cars available, Carl drove her home himself. I is about 20 min to our house from the dealership. I don't know where Carl lives, but he sure went "the extra mile" for my wife, and we sure do appreciate it.

Mar 29, 2018 -

Ron Hibbard Toyota responded

Good Ol' Carl! Thank you so much for trusting us to resolve your issue. We hope that you come see us again whenever you need to or even if you don't we'd love to say HI! See you soon.