Roseville Hyundai

Josip Petricevic

Robert Parish, Sales Associate, Roseville Hyundai

Robert Parish

August 31, 2018

"Dealership Unable To Meet Promise"

- Carol4113

I find it funny that earlier this afternoon I wrote an extremely negative review for Hyundai from our experience that just occurred today and it’s not here. We purchased our2010 hyubdai Veracruz from this Hyundai dealership and was looking forward on being a repeat customer. You can tell that in 8 years the customer service has declined. Wonder where my original post went.

Ivan Contreras
3.0
Other Employees : Jason, Sales Manager

May 17, 2018

"Best Customer Care I've seen!! - "

- Peter G.

Although I did not purchase my car at Roseville Hyundai, I have had all my service work done there. The fact that you can walk in here without an appointment and they always do their best to accommodate you no matter how busy they are, puts them in a class by themselves . All the service reps are great, but I have made a connection with Chris Calden who is exceptional as a service rep. Chris always gives you your best options , explains everything in great detail, and is very knowledgeable .Really enjoy the association I have had with Chris...

Chris Calden

May 04, 2018

"They gave me a deal on a hard-to-find Kona!"

- Mike Gordon, Paradise

On April 25th, 2018 we purchased a new Kona Limited front-wheel drive, red with black leather and the turbo engine with the 7-speed DCT transmission. This is a new model and few dealers have all the engine-transm combinationswith all the different colors. Before settling on the Kona I e-mailed five different dealers in the Sacramento, CA area, and the offers kept coming. The best quote came from Roseville Hyundai, at $ 24,000. I printed the manager's e mail (his name is Spencer Widmeyer) and just gave it to the sales associate as we walked in. His name is Ivan Contreras, super nice young man, highly recommended. They did honor the price without a single hiccup. The MSRP with floor mats and destination was $ 25,805. We paid the 24,000, and with the sales tax and DMV fees our out the door price came to $ 26,301. That is a $ 1,800 discount from the MSRP. No finance charges, it was a cash deal. The Roseville Hyundai dealership accepted a personal check from us, even after I offered to get a cashier's check; they said don't bother. What a great place to get a new car. We reset the trip computer before we left the dealership. It was an 83-mile trip back to Paradise. Coming home, some freeway and fast secondary roads, no traffic, speeds from 45-70 mph, the average mpg was shown 38.1 on the computer. As we got closer to home and began climbing the mountain, our average dropped to 36 mpg. I figure the real number must be closer to 33-34, but even that is a great number. The Kona turbo is a real blast to drive. Acceleration is about the same as our 2015 Santa Fe Sport turbo, but the steering, handling, overall resonsiveness and the small, nimble nature of the Kona was a pure joy. The only car I ever liked even more was the VW GTI we had in 2007. I think the GTI is the only competitor to the Kona in that price range. The Kona will do for Hyundai what the Soul did for Kia: fill the cash registers. Mike Gordon, Paradise CA 95969

Ivan Contreras