Roseville Toyota

Assistant Sales Manager

September 11, 2017

"new car experience"

- switcher11

I bought a 2017 Corolla in May and so far haven't had a very good experience with it, what are my options of upgrading?

August 15, 2017

"It was a happy day!!!"

- Richard

We had visited other Toyota locations and decided to give Roseville Toyota a try. I emailed a young man by the name of Johnny Wood...he was immediately responsive and informative about vehicles we were interested in considering. He invited us in for a test drive and from that moment until we drove off the lot we were please with how we were treated. By Johnnie (sales) and Dan (finance). We will absolutely rate both a 10! And, will definitely, go to them first in the future.

Johnnie Wood (Sales) and Dan (Finance)

August 10, 2017

"Decent deals, terrible customer service"

- Lance530

Customer Service should be the top priority of any sales driven enterprise. Unfortunately, Roseville Toyota has forgotten that fact. Upon arrival for an appointment, the team at Roseville Toyota from sales to delivery put themselves first, not the customer. On a 100 plus degree day and with an infant in tow, no water was offered to us. We found a vehicle we wanted at which point the buying process was slower than molasses even after approval and sales parameters were set. We secured the deal within 2 hours of being here, and spent another 5 hours waiting for an available finance employee to write the deal, wash the car, and make delivery. On top of that, I had to fight them to fill the tank (really? I just spent $30k on a car, you can't spend $40 on fuel?), and have since been called back to the dealer 3 subsequent times to fill out paperwork they neglected to fill out correctly; I work nights and to have them call me during the day after knowing I sleep in that timeframe not just once but multiple times (and yes, I told them I would be there later that afternoon after the first and second calls). I will absolutely never ever visit this dealer again and I will never steer friends or family here.

Joe Beitzel