Rountree Moore Toyota

Anton Avila

December 14, 2017

"Worth the Drive"

- EJEnloe

I referred a close friend to Rountree recently, and then became a new customer myself. We're not from Lake City or even Gainesville - try Orlando! Excellent deal, terms, and financing! Got the add-ons I requested in record time!

Phil Kuhn

December 12, 2017

"Awesome experience! "

- Jean-Winston-Arturo

Everyone was friendly and very professional. They insured that we were made comfortable and that our purchase was a smooth, seamless transition. We worked with John, Anton, and Justin. To our surprised we were even greeted and interacted with Ali, the manager. PS Ms. Kathy's white chili soup was off the chain!

John Scobie
Ali Ansari
Anton Avila
Justin Mckittrick

December 11, 2017

"Great service, value, and speed!"

- Rskdsk

First off ... I buy a new car every 6-8 months. I travel a lot and put miles on quick! So I have learned to really hate some dealerships and really like a few. I stopped at this dealership just because I was in lake city. They surprised me in that they gave me a great deal on my trade in, great deal on the price on the car, and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes (cash deal). I will be stopping by there again in 6-8 months for sure. Best experience I have had in some time

Ahmed ElHage