Rountree Moore Toyota

Heather Green

May 19, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- Mike07

This was one of the best vehicle trades I have ever had. John Scobie was the best in getting me exactly what I was looking for. He was very knowledgeable in all aspects of my trade and kept you at easy through the whole process. I will not hesitate to recommend Rountree-Moore Toyota and John Scobie to anyone for all there car needs. Just to add the service reps are great also at meeting all your needs after the purchase.

Damon Dardin

May 04, 2018

"Purchasing A Vehicle Can't Get Any Better!!"

- Always Toyotas!

Just purchased our dream SUV, 2018 Highlander Limited Platinum. They went to great lengths, basically searched nationwide inventory to find just the right vehicle we were looking for. John Scobie is polite, knowledgeable, and a complete gentleman. Took us for a thorough tour of the car to make sure we knew about all the features and options on the vehicle. He has also called several times since the purchase to make sure we were happy and to answer any questions we may have. Anton Avila was key in helping to locate our Highlander and was very considerate in helping during the final pricing process. Justin Mckittrick couldn't have been more helpful and considerate in the financing decisions. He took into account what we wanted to do to meet our financing goals. He showed us how Toyota Financing turned out to be the best option for us. We have bought several Toyotas from Roundtree Moore over the past several years, but this was by far the best overall dealership performance we've experienced.

Anton Avila
Justin Mckittrick

May 01, 2018

"Pleasurable experience!"

- shadycreek

Ben Blake was totally easy to work with. No pressure and that meant a lot to me. He answered all of my questions. True professionalism and I got to buy my 5th Toyota. Happy buyer here! Thank you Rountree Moore Toyota

Ben Blake