Route 15 Used Car Center

Sales Expert
Robert Marmo, Sales Expert, Route 15 Used Car Center

Sales Expert

December 06, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Girlangel132

I highly recommend this dealership!! They are very friendly, respectful and have great customer service experience! I had Bobby as my sales person and he was excellent! He wasn’t too pushy about the sale and he was very honest. I told him what I was looking for and he worked with me in every way possible. You don’t find many dealerships who are willing to work with you. He wasn’t all about trying to make a sale, he wanted to make sure I walked out of that dealership happy!!

December 05, 2017

"A wonderful experience"

- Dan57

We purchased a Subaru from Mike. He was patient and very easy going. Not what you would expect from a used car salesmen. He made the process very smooth and hassle-free. He responded quickly to any questions we had at the dealership and via text. I would recommend Mike highly as well as the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a used car from a trust-worthy dealership. Dan

Jose Dios
Mike Twam

December 04, 2017

"Great"

- Angelo Melchiorri

We came in having an idea of what we wanted and where we wanted to be. Our sales rep was very helpful in trying to get us close to where we wanted to be and worked with us the whole way to make a great sale.

Used 2012 Honda Pilot