Route 15 Used Car Center

Justo Disla, Business Manager, Route 15 Used Car Center

Jose Dios, General Manager, Route 15 Used Car Center

Jose Dios

September 18, 2018

"Bought a third in less than 12 months"

- rplonski

My son Joe just bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee in August 2018. My son Dan bought a 2015 Ram Pickup truck and I bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Labor Day weekend 2017. Three vehicles sold to one family in less than 12 months says a lot. Dan and I told Milton and Justo that they needed to make two good deals or no deals would be made that weekend. It was either both of use drove off in something or neither would. They were able to make it happen. Joe wanted to buy and I figured this is the place to go and I was right. This time Justo and Art made it happen after we told them what Joe could afford. Not only did we buy but Joe got the Jeep he really wanted but didn't think he could afford. Justo is great with the numbers and Art was friendly and very helpful. Turns out Art came from a neighbor in NY close to mine and we had some good story telling about he neighborhoods. Great team. Great deals. Great experience but most of all great vehicles. Rick Plonski Maspeth NY & Dingmans Ferry PA.

Other Employees : Arthur Blenner

September 04, 2018

"Awesome deal, great service"

- timber26

I recently bought a Toyota 4Runner from this dealership. I got a great price with a quick turnover - I was driving it the next day. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable which made it easy. Thanks, Art, Justo and Jose! Would recommend.

Jose Dios
Other Employees : Art Blenner, Robert "Bobby" Marmo

July 21, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Maddie111

We had a good experience at this dealership. Did not expect to make a purchase today however the salesman gave us a great deal on a 2011 Dodge truck. Bobby, the salesman, was extremely nice and accommodating. We feel we made a good deal and are very happy with the serve there. I would totally recommend this dealership.

Robert "Bobby" Marmo