Route 15 Used Car Center

Product Specialist

January 07, 2019

"Exceedingly satisfying experience"

- HenryHPE

In mid-December I purchased a used 2016 Honda Pilot Elite from Route 15 Used Car Center. I had previously acquired a Honda-Certified used 2016 Honda Pilot Exl a year ago April. My wife and I wanted the features offered with the Elite trim. Not only was I deeply wary of buying a used car from a used car dealership, but the Elite wasn't even Honda-Certified. My point-person was Cortney Schmitd. From my initial call through over-nighting my Elite's NY Registration, which Cortney took care of saving me much time, along with a refund check, my suspicions were entired allayed. There were certain "musts" that Cortney conveyed precisely to her Manager, Jose Dios, that were incorporated in our agreement. Principally these included an All-Point Inspection by the local Honda dealership (at my own expense), with whom, Mr. Dios had a relationship. That made up for the lack of this Elite not being a Honda-Certified Used Car. This plus some other work I wanted Honda to do to the car, involved two round-trips to Honda, for which I was not charged extra. Moreover, they gave me a fair trade=in on the EXL as per the Kelly Blue Book. Since acquiring the Elite, we made a trip to Burlington, VT over Xmas. The car ran "like a top". Cortney and Mr. Dios were a pleasure to deal with. I can't recommend them hightly enough..

December 31, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Big Theo 17

Very Professional, informative, polite & friendly. Excellent quality vehicles & great customer service by all. Arthur Blenner guided me & was very accommodating, I highly recommend him. He went out of way to answer all my questions & requests. Jose Dios was a gentlemen & great guy to do business with & I look to purchasing another vehicle for my wife. I am happy to have found this place so family & friends can have "a go to place" that's fair & honest.

Arthur "Art" Blenner

December 08, 2018

"Fantastic!"

- Brianna8

I had an awesome experience trading in and buying a new Jeep. Cortney was fantastic and really listened to what I was lookin for, and Justo explained everything easily for me. This was my second vehicle purchased from them and both experiences were great.

Justo Disla