Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

347 Reviews of Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

April 19, 2018

"Horrible mechanics"

- LisaB

Do not bring your car here to get it fixed. I brought my chrystler here because of a front end noise. They did $937 worth of work on my car and I drove away with the same problem. I bring it to a different mechanic all to find out it has a completely different problem (and very obvious problem) than what they fixed. These people are a complete rip off. Now I have to pay another $900 for my car to be fixed right.

Apr 23, 2018 -

LisaB responded

No, Chris you have not looked into this problem and corrected it. The problem is that you fixed something that 1) Did not need to be fixed. 2) Had nothing to do with the problem. Your service department changed the struts and strut mounts, but the problem was the sway bar. Now, your receptionist is telling me to bring the car back and if it is something you already fixed then you will cover the work, but if not it will be $150 to diagnose it if I do not get the car fixed by your dealership. So unless you are going to give me back my $937 then there is nothing you can do. You charged me $937 to fix what was not broken. Two other mechanics told me it was the sway bar and NOT the struts as you replaced. I had he sway bar fixed for $190 at Family Auto and now my car is absolutely fine. Your dealership did me very wrong.

Apr 23, 2018 -

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Sorry for your frustration. We stand by our work and would have looked at the issue and possibly corrected it for no additional charge depending on what we found. Please feel free to contact me Chris Lardieri at 732-387-2600.

April 12, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Happy Camper

Towed my Chrysler minivan into Rt. 18 CJD on Saturday to have the transmission replaced. Thursday I was driving it home. Great Service! Chris called me and kept me informed as to the progress. All went as discussed. Vehicle drives better than before. Thanks guys. Excellent work! Mike

April 04, 2018

"Awesome service! Jeffrey Henry "

- B Best

Thank you for the great service and taking care of my care. I was in and out very quickly and appreciate that very much today.

April 02, 2018

"Warranty work"

- handsde

My Dakota was just given a new trans. and many other parts. Which took two weeks to do. All covered by warranty they did a great job and they didn't sell me the vehicle. They offered a loaner car which I didn't need. they kept me advised of the work as it went along Dante De Matteo

Sean Boyle
Chris Lardieri
March 31, 2018

"Great repair experience"

- kplove

Everything went as good as I could have hoped from the time I stepped in the service department door. From the parts desk to my Service Advisor (Jeffrey Henry) I was given fast and friendly service. Even my final bill was less than expected.

March 23, 2018

"Best service in Nj"

- Jeep2346

Highly recommend Rt18 Jeepfor sales and service. Chris Toth and Jeff Henry are up front in the Service Dept and they are there to provide you with a great experience. Have been a customer for some time and I always leave happy and content.

Mar 23, 2018 -

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you coming back to us for all your sales and service needs.

March 11, 2018

"Great experience"

- Lawrence Berman

They were courteous and professional. The Jeffrey was patient and addressed my concerns. My car as ready right away. Glad I made my purchase at rt18 and I am looking forward to dealing with them in the future. They make you feel that their relationship with you doesn't end with the sale.

Mar 12, 2018 -

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Happy to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience at Rt 18. We look forward to seeing you again.

March 10, 2018

"Fast, friendly, courteous and Professional Service"

- Jeanette Gonzalez

I walked in without an appointment for an oil change. I was told that they had many people waiting and that it could about a 2 hour wait just to get me in, so I got back in my car to leave thinking nothing of it. The young man who assisted me Jeffrey came out to my car and said that he didn't want me to leave unhappy so that he would accommodate me anyway. I was in and out in about an hour. Ended up buying a package deal which will save me money in the long run

Mar 12, 2018 -

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for your kind words our service department appreciates it. We look forward to seeing you again.

March 05, 2018

"Routine mutipurpose inspection, oil change, tire rotation"

- Mayor McEvoy

Service Advisor Ann Schultz/2596 was courteous, professional, and the service was timely. The Route 18 Dealership is the best of the 3 in our community.

Sean Boyle
Robert McCusker
Other Employees : I don't see Wendy in "Parts" on the list and she is always helpful...
Mar 05, 2018 -

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Happy to hear that your service experience was excellent. We look forward to seeing you again for all our service needs.

March 01, 2018

"Great service"

- Ben Devito

Every time I go there Ann greets me with a smile . She is a pleasure to deal with . I came in today with a battery problem and no appointment and she took care of me .Chris the service manager goes above and beyond.

Chris Lardieri
Mar 02, 2018 -

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Happy to hear that your experience with our service department was excellent. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.