Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rich Warren, Service Advisor, Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rich Warren

Ann Schulz, Service Advisor, Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Ann Schulz

Gerardo Giordano, Director of Business Development, Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Gerardo Giordano

Director of Business Development

November 03, 2017

"Amazing service, accommodating"

- Shelli

Darlene Keats, Sophia Saracino: amazing duo! Darlene was so accommodating, patient and informative. Sophia closed the deal by being honest and thorough. I am so satisfied! Buy your next car with these ladies, you will not be disappointed!

Sophia Saracino
Other Employees : Darlene Keats

October 21, 2017

"Terrible customer service"

- Kmichal

Terrible customer service and absolutely no management. Had to chase the salesman for several days. Had a deal in Place and when it came to picking up the truck, I was told they were too busy. The salesman told me he would call me if he was available for me to pick up the truck. This happened on two occasions so I didn’t return.

Glen Hedges

October 20, 2017

"Horrible customer service at service center"

- Dodge2011Caravan

Brought my 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan in today for a safety recall on a wiring harness. Had a 1:00 app't and I arrived at 12:30. Only 1 person is behind the desk and I wait 20 minutes just to check in. After I check in and time goes by I look at my watch and it's 1:45 and I realize my vehicle is still parked outside and they didn't even start it yet! I go to the desk and another guy says oh they wrote you in for 1:45. B.S. I have a 1:00 appointment. That dropped the ball. Finally they get my vehicle in about 2:00. 1-1/2 later I inquire about the car and he said my tech is just finishing up and they're gonna wash the car for you. I wait another 1/2 hour and say where's my car...I look and it's just sitting in the back and they never washed it! I demanded my car be brought to me now and to forget the car wash. They wasted so much of my time and where very unprofessional! The manager offered a free oil change. I said you wasted 3 hours of my time because youy incompetence. 3 hours of my time is worth a free oil change? What a jerk! Then he says why are you so upset, "you had a 1:00 app't and we got to you at 2:00...It's just like a Dr's appointment they never see you on time" I will never purchase or service a vehicle there ever again! What horrible customer service! Richie Warren, you are horrible at your job!

Rich Warren