Route 44 Hyundai

FINANCE MANAGER

June 09, 2018

"My Experience "

- KateC

My experience here was amazing! I was initially going to buy a Chevy but when I came to Hyundai to compare I was blown away. From the second I walked in everybody was incredible! Syed, the salesman I worked with, was AMAZING. He was friendly, passionate, and worked with me to give me the best deal possible on a brand new car. I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. Ask for Syed if you come here! You won’t regret it. The other sales manager I worked with, Christopher, was equally as amazing and was very helpful!

CHRISTOPHER NARDI

May 31, 2018

"Phenomenal service "

- Jaianna

Syed was well efficient in helping me find the perfect vehicle, made the process go smoothly. I would recommend Syed to any friend in need of a new vehicle.

May 21, 2018

"Extremely Helpful!! Vet Readonable!!"

- Priorblonde

Went to 2 other dealerships before coming here. Extremely helpful!! Best inventory. We were able to leave with the car we wanted!! Now happiy to say we have two Route 44 Hyundai’s!! Syed is the man to see!! He will take excellanet care of you!!

Used 2012 Nissan Xterra