Route 44 Hyundai

BRETT KULTGEN

SALES & LEASING CONSULTANT
4.2

November 20, 2018

"Will not honor the agreement"

- YKK

This dealership is not HONEST at all. The car has two worn out tires and the manager agreed to replace these two. During negotiation, I proposed for additional $300 to replace the other two. His response was these tires cost $200 each. The final agreement was to replace the two worn out tires with the same band like the other two. To my surprise, the two (cheap) replacements are different band and have different tread. This is a on demand 4 wheels drive vehicle. I have driven 4 wheels drive vehicle before. I know in fact infinity dealership, Toyota dealership, BJ and Town Fare Tire will not install mixed bands on a 4 wheel drive vehicles. They said it may damage the 4 wheel drive mechanism. When I complained this to anther manager by the name of Chris, he told me it is OK to mix the tires. I told him that the manager has agreed to replace with the same band. He told me he will get back to me on Monday. I wait and no one call. When I called, I was told the manager is busy and will call me back. I am still waiting for the phone call.

CHRISTOPHER NARDI
Brad Simoes
Other Employees : LIONEL MONSANTO`

October 26, 2018

"Great Experience "

- FastFord427

Bought a new car. Deal couldn’t have gone smoother. Placed us in the perfect vehicle, it’s been almost 6 years and we’re still happy with the purchase.

Damian Tsika

September 18, 2018

"Disappointed "

- RP222

Over the course of several weeks, I spoke with multiple sales staff and managers about coming to see a used Sante Fe Sport. The car had been in the body shop for more than two weeks but after I called the dealership multiple times I was made aware when the vehicle was coming back to the lot and I was promised that I would be the first one to see the car. Hours before I was scheduled to come to see the car and take it for a test drive I received an unapologetic call stating that the car was already sold. Not an ounce of empathy was shown.

Peter Charlebois