Route 44 Hyundai

4.2

September 18, 2018

"Disappointed "

- RP222

Over the course of several weeks, I spoke with multiple sales staff and managers about coming to see a used Sante Fe Sport. The car had been in the body shop for more than two weeks but after I called the dealership multiple times I was made aware when the vehicle was coming back to the lot and I was promised that I would be the first one to see the car. Hours before I was scheduled to come to see the car and take it for a test drive I received an unapologetic call stating that the car was already sold. Not an ounce of empathy was shown.

Peter Charlebois
BRETT KULTGEN
MIKE MULLEN
Damian Tsika

September 14, 2018

"FAKE CERTIFICATIONS AND TERRIBLE REPAIR SERVICE "

- pts3230

BUYER BEWARE THIS DEALER SELLS FAKE "CERTIFIED PREOWNED" CARS AND THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT DOES TERRIBLE REPAIRS. I HAVE A FIRE HAZARD WITHIN MY CAR. First let me start off by saying any attempt to get a car repaired at this place is a feat within itself. I bought a certified pre owned from these crooks and its not bumper to bumper warranty like they say... I complained of a burning smell before and they replaced my fan switch not even a year ago. A month ago I received the same smell and switch problem. They refused to fix it because "it was not under warranty". I called Hyundai customer car who has even less competence then this dealer. They said my car not certified and there's nothing they can do. I had all the paperwork from the dealer but they did not accept it. So furiously I went to an independent mechanic who found the melted harness pictured below. ALL THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT DID WAS PUT A NEW SWITCH ON THE SAME BURNT HARNESS TWICE. I am FURIOUS because THIS IS A POTENTIAL FIRE HAZARD. I tried to receive paperwork from the service department (his name is Joe) with the notes about the burning smell. They tell me theyll send it and not to come in and every time they never send me anything. If my car catches on fire they know I will get an attorney so they refuse to give me any paperwork. MORAL OF THE STORY DO NOT BUY A HYUNDAI ESPECIALLY FROM THESE CROOKS. I NOW HAVE A FIRE HAZARD AND NO EXTENDED WARRANTY

JOE

September 10, 2018

"Dont use this dealership "

- Debi

Everyone beware. This service department has failed me twice now. And it seems like they fail tons of others based on the reviews.There will not be a 3rd time. I brought my car here twice for an evaluation of some rust around my window of my brand new car. I even had to go as far as opening a case with Hyundai corporate. Both times I have come in, I had to possibly be late for work only to be told that the manager is out and will not be in until a week from my appointment. They don't care to take any time for me due to it being a "simple fix" that should be under warranty. The first time I came in could have been dealt with in less than an hour but I was turned away saying basically, "here's the paint (that I was supposed to pay ridiculous money for) and do the work yourself. I have no way to sand down, buff, paint, and seal my car. Do not use this dealership. I put in a complaint to Hyundai headquarters. You should too if you have been failed service.

No one because they have yet to help me

New 2019 Hyundai Elantra