Route 44 Hyundai

1094 New State Hwy, Raynham, Massachusetts 02767

942 Reviews of Route 44 Hyundai

March 31, 2018

"Pleasant buying experience "

- Beth1967

This is my second vehicle purchase from Rt 44 Hyundai and with Salesman Syed Mahmud, Both purchases have been very pleasant buying experiences!! I would highly recommend Syed and Rt 44 Hyundai!!

CHRISTOPHER NARDI

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Thank you for the review, Beth! We're glad you came back to see us again, it is our pleasure to work with you every time. Let us know if you need anything more from us!

March 30, 2018

"Outstanding Salesman and Dealership "

- SN-

I recently purchased a 2018 Santa Fe sport at Rt. 44 Hyundai in Raynham. My salesman was Syed Mahmud. Working with Syed was outstanding. He is very knowledgeable, honest and patient. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. This was the 6th vehicle that my family has purchased at Rt. 44 Hyundai in Raynham because of the outstanding general manager Damian Tsika and his team. They have always been honest, strait forward and very competitive with their prices. I will definitely be back in the future for my next Hyundai.

Damian Tsika
Lilia Matos
CHRISTOPHER NARDI

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy that you had a pleasant experience working with Syed, and we're always here to help with anything you might need in the future. Have a wonderful day!

March 29, 2018

"hyundau Tucson "

- Donna1/

My experience with syad and Tony were wonderful and very helpful. I couldn’t have asked for a better salesman and finance manager.they promised my vehicle by Wednesday and they followed through . I am very happy with my new suv

Tony Areias

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Hey Donna, It's good to know that Syed and Tony took such great care of you! It's good to know that we met your expectations from beginning to end. Thank you for the great review, and congratulations on your new SUV!

March 19, 2018

"Sayed Mahmud"

- RickMyles58

I usually HATE the entire car buying experience, but I recently negotiated a tremendous deal on a 2018 Accent @ your Route44 location. Sayed Mahmoud, and Brett Viveros were two of the best sales people that I have ever dealt with in my 40 years of car buying. They were upfront, no B/S, and honest. I searched the internet, and could not find a better price anywhere else. The trade in price for my vehicle was right in line with Kelly Blue Book. All in all, it was a great day.I didn't end up closing the deal because of personal financial issues, but I will definitely refer customers to these two guys.

Brett Viveros
Mar 22, 2018 -

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for the nice review, Rick! We're thrilled to hear you had such a great experience working with Syed and Brett. We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope for the opportunity to do business with you in the future!

February 27, 2018

"Took very good care of us"

- LilMama10211

I recently purchased my vehicle from Route 44 Hyundai and had an excellent experience. I initially inquired on the dealer website and chatted with John Ruscito, who scheduled my test drive and confirmed the vehicle I wanted was still there. Upon arrival, I had the pleasure of being paired up with Syed Mahmud for a salesman, and he ensured the process went very smoothly, even considering my less-than-stellar credit, and I never felt overly pressured to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. My experience got even better when we worked with the finance manager, Brad, who was able to get me into a loan that fit my budget, with an excellent APR--something I thought wasn't possible with my credit, even with gap insurance and other warranties! I would recommend this dealership to those that are looking for a no-pressure, accommodating experience. I did not think I would leave with a car that day, and the entire process took a total of 2.5 hours from start to finish. Everyone I encountered made sure I was happy and comfortable with my purchase. The purchase was made on a Saturday and our registration was complete and all set by Monday, which I thought was very quick. Overall, great experience with a great salesman, finance manager, and a great car! I will be sure to recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

JOHN RUSCITO
Brad Simoes
Feb 28, 2018 -

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Thank you very much, this is fantastic to hear! We do our absolute best to ensure that our customers get what they need from start to finish, and we're always available if you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle, and have a delightful day!

February 19, 2018

"Another great buying experience at Rt 44 Hyundai!"

- AC50197

I know that most people don't enjoy the car buying process, it is time consuming that's for sure. But this is the second car that I have purchased from Rt 44 Hyundai and both experiences were awesome! Yesterday my wife and I returned our 2014 Elantra SE lease and we leased a 2018 Sonata SE. We were treated very well by everybody at the dealership. Mike Mullen, John Cannistraro, and Dave Rosendahl in Finance. Everybody was super nice to us and we really appreciate being treated that way by the staff. I live a mile away from another Hyundai dealer, but yet I still travel down to Rt 44 because they always treat us right, we get a great car and a great deal! If anyone is looking to lease or buy a new Hyundai then stop in to Rt 44 Hyundai! You won't be sorry! Thanks everyone and I'll see you when this lease is up!

MIKE MULLEN
AUSTIN BARBOZA
Other Employees : John Cannistraro, David Rosendahl
Feb 20, 2018 -

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Thank you for coming back to see us! We're glad to help you find another vehicle that suits your needs, and the 2018 Sonata is a beauty! Let us know if there's anything more we can do to help you two, and have a wonderful day!

February 08, 2018

"Very friendly "

- jm22011

The service here was great. Everybody is always so friendly. I don't go to any other Hyundai besides this place. Already bought 4 cars from here!

Feb 12, 2018 -

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us! We greatly appreciate your business! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

January 31, 2018

"Good Buying Experience"

- Car Review

Went looking for a FWD Tuscon and the salesman, Syed Mahmud, showed me several models on the dealership. Took one for a test drive and was able to strike a deal without any back and forth about price or my trade in value. No pressure from the salesman or the finance person (David Rosendahl) about extras or maintenance packages or an upgraded model of car. The experience at RT 44 Hyundai was 180 degrees opposite the last time I bought a car at Empire Hyundai which was terrible.

Other Employees : David Rosendahl
Feb 02, 2018 -

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this excellent feedback! We are so glad to hear that Syed was able to provide you with such a great experience. Congrats on your new Hyundai!

December 27, 2017

"Fast and efficient"

- aceengl

Went to Route 44 Hyundai looking for an Accent. They had one that met the perameters we set - new, color, options, hatchback. After a test ride and negotiations with the salesperson we bought the car. Time elapsed: 2 hrs.

Dec 29, 2017 -

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Thanks for the great review! We're happy that we could make it a fast and efficient car buying process. We're glad that we could offer a wide selection of vehicles and that we had the exact model, color, and options that you were looking for. Congratulations on your new Hyundai Accent and we look forward to seeing you again!

December 25, 2017

"Awesome Rt 44 Hyundai"

- therren16

My experience at this dealership was great. This was my second time purchasing a car from this dealership and both times it was excellent customer service. Thank you.

Tony Areias
Other Employees : George Silva
Dec 27, 2017 -

Route 44 Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the excellent rating! We're thrilled that you had such a wonderful time working with Tony and George, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!