Rowe Westbrook

Hyundai Sales Manager

February 12, 2018

"Matt Rocks!"

- Jan&Suz

Matt, our Lincoln Sales Specialist was incredibly knowledgeable regarding all aspects of the Lincoln brand and specifically the MKC, which we purchased through Matt. We were not aware of the benefits of a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, so we appreciated Matts patience and thorough details. I especially enjoyed the opportunity for the extra long test drive extended to us (thanks to Ryan Goodwin as well for approving in our special circumstances). Thanks again Matt, we really enjoyed working with you and we will highly recommend you and Rowe Lincoln!

Matthew Anderson

February 05, 2018

"Vehicle datail"

- Repoman1980

I had my 2011 Chevy Cruze detailed today at Rowe Ford in Westbrook for under $150.00 I met with a guy named Isaac Clark he said he could do his best getting it clean i picked it up and OMG it looked like a brand new car not a spec of dirt nor stains it also smelled so good he went way beyond what I expected I will for sure be referring him and Rowe to everyone and will return to him for all my cleaning needs thanks Isaac and Rowe

Isaac Clark

January 20, 2018

"Another awesome purchase experience from Rowe Hyundai "

- Graham C

Just purchased 4th Hyundai from same dealership - first being in 2003. 2009 Santa Fe had 237k miles so was time to visit the sales team. Leif was the sales person for this adventure - did an outstanding job and ensured tow hitch, under seal coating etc was done as agreed and ahead of original schedule. Leif is knowledgeable, courteous and responsive to his clients and follows up. The management, financial and service departments are all exceptional too. I have always had honest, positive negotiations with Rowe Hyundai. The key for me has been relationship- treat them well and with respect and they take care of you. Looking forward to our new ride.

Mike Jeffers