Rowe Westbrook

Internet Sales Consultant

May 09, 2018

"Great"

- sjnchase

My husband and I bought the last three vehicles through Rowe Westbrook. The last one was a truck and we had Kyle as a salesman. He was great and able to get us in exactly what we wanted for our budget.

kyle Smith

April 11, 2018

"Rowe Ford Westbrook Review"

- MR3

Definitely check out rowe ford! I didnt have high expectations at first.. i never really trust anyone, especially salemen.. but was taken aback at how excellent and friendly their service was. My saleswoman (Alicia) was very friendly and knowledgeable. She new everything about the cars they were selling and answered all my questions effectively without giving me that saleperson rhetoric bologna i was dreading from the beginning. She said she had only been working there for 6 months or so but i would have believed her if she said she worked there for years. Even kind enough to offer me food when my stomach was growling! A seamingly small gesture but one that showed me she actually cared about her clients. Thanks again! All in all i had an exceptional experience and will definitely be back!

Alicia Koenig

March 13, 2018

"Great Experience"

- laturmel

Ed responded to my inquiry in a timely manner with pictures of the exact car I had been looking for, so I went to see him. He was very professional, friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was relaxed and pressure free and quite honestly the best car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks Ed Giroux for doing a great job for me, I'll be sending my friends and family to see you!

Ed Giroux