Rowe Westbrook

Internet Sales Manager

November 19, 2018

"Exceptional experience!!"

- Veryhappycamper

This is my second time buying a car from Rowe. My first experience was great but this time it was amazing. Zane Sanborn was kind, funny and knowledgeable while still being very professional. He answered all my questions and gave me the information I needed to make an informed decision about buying the vehicle I drove home. Everyone I encountered at Rowe Hyundai went out of their way to be friendly and courteous. Thank you all so much!

Zane Sanborn

November 19, 2018

"car buying made easy"

- j&j1985

From the time we went in and met with Jason until the time we left we were treated with utmost respect which made our car buying experience a breeze. Jason went above and beyond answering all of our questions and explained all the many features of the car. I would without a doubt recommend Jason to friends and family knowing they would be well taken care of. `` We also had the good fortune to work with William Valle at finance who made the day a success and was also a pleasure to do business with.

November 17, 2018

"Easy, efficient, professional "

- tpd352

This was the easiest most efficient car buying experience I've had in my lifetime. Jason was direct and professional throughout the entire process. Fair and accurate financing, no bull/hassle. Would recommend this dealership and sales team to anyone. Thank you Jason and Will.

2013 Volkswagen Beetle