Rowe Westbrook

William Valle, Finance & Insurance Manager, Rowe Westbrook

William Valle

Finance & Insurance Manager

December 12, 2017

"Rowe Ford...Best Buying Experience EVER!"

- Frank C.

Everyone was so professional even if they weren't involved in the process. Spotless showroom. Jason Burns was one of the nicest people I've ever met at a dealership. Stayed with us even after hours to ensure we were fully taken care of and set up follow up appointments. Chris in Finance was fun to work with as well. VERY glad I chose Rowe!

Jason Burns
Leif O'Connell
Chris Blanchard
Ray Lerette

December 08, 2017

"Excellent transaction"

- Dan04092

From the time we walked in, Jim Haynes welcomed us. We had come in to purchase a vehicle which we soon discovered was already sold. Jim spent time with us to listen to our needs, budget, and gave us options to work with. We ended up making a deal and are very satisfied. We Definately will be back in the future!

Jim Hynes
William Valle

December 08, 2017

"A Pleasure Doing Business"

- ragnarook Verified Customer

Though the car was delivered with an essentially empty gas tank, the salesman called me within an hour saying he just realized he'd forgotten to top the tank, apologized and instructed me to bring the vehicle back as soon as the tank was nearing empty and he would have the tank filled. Overall this was my best car buying experience going all the way back to when I bought my first car... a 1968 VW Karmann Ghia convertible. My salesman, Ed G., was extremely affable, helpful without being in anyway pushy and extremely well informed. The Sales/Financing Manager made the process of finalizing the deal straight forward. I drove in knowing what I wanted, wanting to buy a Ionic Hybrid and I left in a my new car less than 90 minutes later. Thank you.

Ed Giroux