Rowe Westbrook

Ed Giroux, Internet Sales Manager, Rowe Westbrook

Ed Giroux

Internet Sales Manager

November 17, 2018

"Easy, efficient, professional "

- tpd352

This was the easiest most efficient car buying experience I've had in my lifetime. Jason was direct and professional throughout the entire process. Fair and accurate financing, no bull/hassle. Would recommend this dealership and sales team to anyone. Thank you Jason and Will.

William Valle

November 10, 2018

"Jason Burns"

- quilter

Jason Burns was very pleasant to deal. I would recommend him to my friends.Jason took the time to explain many details of the car.

November 09, 2018

"1st Lincoln Nautilus Owner"

- Happy50123

I asked my husband to go to the Lincoln dealership in Westbrook Maine to see if the Lincoln Nautilus had arrived and when I saw it as we passed the dealer, I couldn’t believe there was one on the lot. This was going to be a very important purchase for me for my loving husband. When Matthew came out on the lot and started talking with my husband, Alan I immediately felt this was going to be wonderful experience with Matthew Moody as our car salesman. We felt an immediate connection (Based on our stories that we shared and him as well) and we felt no pressure in purchasing a vehicle, which is significant to us. Matthew is top notch! William Vallee for the finance piece was awesome! Mike the manager shared with me that at the unveiling in Boston of the Lincoln Nautilus, Matthew McConaughy was there! Thank you for making my purchase so pleasant of an experience! It means the world to me and more than you will ever know.

Matthew Moody