Royal Moore Toyota

Service Team Leader
Howard Rice, Sales Team Member, Royal Moore Toyota

Howard Rice

January 14, 2019

"Multiple visits before purchasing."

- T.K.

Bob P. worked very well with me on coming back 3 different times for my aging parents to look at and make sure this vehicle would work for them. Easy to work with and very patient working with us through the "shopping" process. Everett was great during the signing process. Actually found the original fees needed revised and brought down the monthly payments a little more. Honest Team. Thank you.

Bob Porter
EVERETT LEDBETTER

January 14, 2019

"An A+ Dealership Worth Returning To "

- RoyalMooreCarBuyerVC

On Jan. 7th, I purchased my third car from Royal Moore Auto Center - Hillsboro, Oregon. Over the past seventy years, I've bought many vehicles and Royal Moore is the only dealership that I've ever returned to for both another buy-up or service. I called on Sunday, after searching their Certified Listings, and made an appointment for the next day. R/M Toyota always has a good selection of the best, competitive pricing, professional/knowledgeable/personable associates. Dylan met my son & myself at the dealership with the car and paperwork ready. We were in and out (...greeting, Test Drive, stats-paperwork, financing, coffee...) in just under 3 Hr.s. If I ever decide on paying for wheels again, Royal Moore will be my first, and most-likely my only stop. Vic

Dylan Rynaski

January 07, 2019

"Quick and Enjoyable"

- Adam.Nichol

My experience at Royal Moore was superb. I got there and we quickly found me a perfect vehicle and got right to work. The employees were engaging and had a lot to talk about and connect with. The time for waiting didn't seem very long due to the fact that I was in a conversation with one employee or another the entire time. They even stayed past their closing time just to make sure everything went okay. Good Job guys!.

Aws-Jordan Al Khraisat