Rusnak BMW

Jeffrey Kaltman

Scott Smith, Sales Consultant, Rusnak BMW

Scott Smith

January 16, 2019

"5 stars from beginning to end"

- Lizzy1003

Tara took great care of me and my new X5. And the loaner car made the visit to the service department convenient. Tara kept me in loop on a daily basis and was very friendly and thorough. This is our first experience buying/owning a BMW and I'm blown away by the car and by the service of everyone at Rusnak. Our sales person, Roger, was great to work with and took great care of all of the details, The woman who helped us in finance was very friendly and efficient and even gave us a BMW Christmas ornament. And Lauren, our Genius, explained a lot of the X5's amazing tech to us. The gesture controls are one of my favorite features. And the heads up Nav display. Thank you to everyone at Rusnak for making our overall experience to great. 5 stars!!

Roger Carroll
Other Employees : Tara Roberts, Lauren Nicole Gepes,

January 14, 2019

"Excellent all the way around "

- SanFranShan

Renee Norris is amazing! She consistently helps above and beyond to make car maintenance and repairs as painless as possible. My car had to stay at shop almost 3 days and Renee made sure I had a rental and is always so sweet and supportive.

Renee Norris

January 11, 2019

"Drivetrain diagnosis and tepair"

- Scott H

Mike Powell was very professsional and helped me with the situation. He let me know that it was covered under the manufactierr’s warranty but more importantly he really wanted to make sure the 550i would be performing as it should. He is the master of Under promise and over deliver. The turn around was super fast and he made sure everything was done 100%. Great experience.

Michael Powell