Rusnak BMW

Mark Weisberg

Reginaldo Fermin, Finance Manager, Rusnak BMW

Reginaldo Fermin

February 12, 2018

"Customer service has been fantastic!"

- zack

Customer service is fantastic. Particularly, a gentleman name Maps provides Excellent service. He is friendly, prompt and extremely helpful in resolving my issues. RUSNAK has been very accommodating with my concerns and has resolved them all in a courteous manner. I have nothing but good things to say.

Maps

February 09, 2018

"Purchase of a new BMW i3"

- purpleabbeycat

This is the 5th BMW we have leased from this dealer. I have every intention of also replacing our X3 lease with another lease from this dealer. What more do I have to say?

Victor Bouhadana

February 01, 2018

"Efficient and expeditious! "

- FatherTimothy

I appreciated the personal attention and follow-up that I was afforded by the dealership. It helped to save time and to have all of my questions answered in advance to provide me with what I needed without any surprises.

Robert Rosas