Rusnak BMW

Victor Bouhadana

June 15, 2018

"Buying a car"

- tthurman

Could not have been easier. Handled many items through phone and email and so there wasn't that feeling of the epic time it usually takes to buy a car. Claude was amazing

Claude Cantin

June 13, 2018

"Great Service"

- SJA878

Bring my BMW in for service at Rusnak. My service person, Renee is always helpful and professional. She is fantastic to work with. She is one of the reasons why I kept my X5.

Renee Norris

June 10, 2018

"Service "

- BMW rn

I’ve always felt good about bringing my car to Rusnak for service. My regular representative is out on leave and I was helped by another. I didn’t feel the same level of care that I’ve come to expect.

Arthur Simcox