Rusnak/Westlake Porsche

Client Advisor
Robert Watkin, Sales Manager, Rusnak/Westlake Porsche

Robert Watkin

November 09, 2018

"Out of State Used Car Purchase"

- UT Car Buyer

I was looking for a very specific used Mercedes in prime condition with a white exterior and tan interior. There weren't any in Utah where I live, or in any surrounding states. I found one online at Rusnak and decided to call them and see if I could gain comfort that the vehicle was as described in excellent condition. Carl, the Internet Sales Manager, answered my phone call and did everything he could to help me see the exact condition of the car. We did a lengthy face-time call where he walked all around the car, and navigated throughout the car's interior to help me see every nook and cranny and paint scratch there was. He also emailed me the Carfax report, and details of maintenance they had done on the car prepping it for resale. He also found out how they obtained the car (from a trade-in) and a little about the prior owners. He made me feel confident that at Rusnak they were not about to sell me a car based on any false pretenses or deceptions. The clincher for me was the high ratings I found for the dealership online, including on this site, and the very fair price they offered me on the car. I first noticed the car online on a Wednesday, contacted Carl on Thursday, wired the money on Friday, and flew down from SLC on Saturday and picked it up. The car is fantastic - I loved driving it the 702 miles home, and have loved driving it every day since. I would not hesitate to buy another car, "sight unseen", from this dealership. They are top notch, and I am a very picky customer!

October 25, 2018

"Maintenance and warranty service "

- Silverbullet

Performed annual service, software update and warranty requests. When i dropped off my car, staff worked with me to allow me to continue my day with a courtesy car. Although it took almost a week to complete the service, I was constantly updated . When i received my car I found one repair incomplete but service department immediately resolved the issue as I waited. This was my first visit to the service department and "Skip" made sure I was taken care of. Thank you for making it a pleasant one !

Joseph Crovo

October 21, 2018

"First 911 Service"

- LinseyGTS

It may sound a little funny, but it's actually a pleasure to take my car in for service at Rusnak/Westlake. Eric and Kristen were helpful and friendly. Everything is done to a high standard. And it was a free service!

Other Employees : Eric and Kristen