Russ Darrow Chrysler Dodge Jeep Milwaukee

George Ewing

February 15, 2019

"Great expierience"

- jayson val

Jessica was great to work with.She has called me about getting me extra parts for the jeep and showed me placed with trails I can go to.I had a terrible visit to your Madison store but this store came through for me.

Jessica Charris

February 09, 2019

"Regular Maintenance"

- Taygang530

The staff was really friendly and knowledgeable! I explained that I would need my car done by a certain time and they exceeded my expectations by getting it done in almost half the time they told me! I am very pleased and would definitely visit Russ Darrow Chrysler Jeep Dodge again!!

Daniel Porth

February 08, 2019

"Great Job"

- Trice1976

Russ Darrow did a Great job with my vechile. They took they time to find out what the problem was. My vechile is running very good. Thanks to the Service Department.

Lee