Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys

Van Nuys, CA

4.2
4,371 Reviews
Welcome to the Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram website, a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that is right for you. Whether you are looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram car, truck, or SUV you will find it here. We have helped many customers from Van Nuys, Los Angeles, San Fernando, Valencia, Canoga Park, Sherman Oaks, Valley Village, Studio City, Encino, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Glendale, Woodland Hills, Calabasas and Simi Valley find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram of their dreams!
Contact Dealership

6110 Van Nuys Boulevard

Van Nuys, CA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 4,371 reviews

November 23, 2022

Although I made an appointment, once I arrived they said they didn’t have it and didn’t need it. However, the service was fantastic!!!! More

by michellebinder
November 22, 2022

The beginning was rocky because it took too much time getting the job done. When the work was eventually completed it was done well. Tanya, from service, made the whole experience more positive and at th More

by gggtinta
Hector Jr. , Tanya

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys responded

While we apologize for the issues you encountered working with us, we are glad to hear that the team was able to get the job done. We will be sure to pass on the kind feedback to Tanya and Hector. If there is anything more we can do to assist you or better your experience, please feel free to reach out. Best, Mike Astrayan - Director of Fixed Operations - mikea@russellwestbrookcdjr.com - (818) 423.6255

November 22, 2022

Now days the way vehicle market is, it is refreshing to see a dealership that still treats their potential costumers with respect and courtesy. More

by zackmoradian
Other Employees : ZAMAN, Sarkissian
Nov 23, 2022 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys responded

Thank you for your confidence in Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, and for your business. We are thankful to have you as a customer, Zack!

November 21, 2022

Satisfied with the service. Great hospitality. Great explanation of services, prices and charges. I’m glad I am a customer here. More

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys responded

We’re glad we could deliver a 5-star experience! Customers are our top priority, so it means a lot to know that you have felt supported by our team. Thank you for working with us here at Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM!

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys responded

And we're glad to have you as a customer! Thanks for supporting Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM with a stellar review!

November 21, 2022

Service and hospitality is phenomenal. Our service representative Mike was so attentive and supportive. Satisfaction More

Russell Westbrook Team

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys responded

Mike has a passion for assisting clients and is packed with knowledge. He will appreciate your kind words! Safe travels and thanks for choosing Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Have a great day!

November 21, 2022

Junior was very accommodating and worked within my budget. The repairs were done quickly. I received my car washed and cleaned. I was also provided an Uber back home when I dropped off the car. More

by steve.vogelsberger
Junior
Nov 21, 2022 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys responded

We’re glad we could deliver a 5-star experience, Steve! Thank you for working with us and taking the time to leave this great review.

November 20, 2022

Sales person approached me immediately, helped with every aspect of the purchase, was flexible and completed purchase same day. Outstanding! More

by npalatucci
Nov 21, 2022 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys responded

We will certainly let the Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM team know you had a seamless purchasing experience thanks to all of their help. Thank you for the wonderful review!

November 18, 2022

Hector was very helpful. The service was done faster then I expected. My overall experience is excellent. More

by negoline
Nov 18, 2022 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys responded

Thank you for this great review! We are thrilled to hear that Hector has been helpful and efficient.

November 17, 2022

As usual, Payman is the man. Taking care of all my cars and vans, thank you More

by Ronen
Payman Arjane
Nov 18, 2022 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys responded

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the kind feedback about Payman and hope to see you back again at Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Safe travels!

1 - 10 of 4,371 results