Rusty Wallace Kia of Knoxville

TONY BAILEY

January 18, 2019

"Best Dealership "

- Kristi

Brian Jackson was my Salesman. All the guys at KIA of Knoxville are awesome, from Tony (the Manager) down! They will work with you every way possible to get you what you want. This is my second car from them & I wouldn't go anywhere else. I totally recommend them whether you are looking for a new or used car. Thanks guys, you all are the BEST!!!

BRIAN JACKSON

January 16, 2019

"James was aGreat help."

- Brian1108

James went above and beyond to get us what we wanted and the price range. He would be a great supervisor in training new employees. Great attitude.

JAMES GORDON

January 03, 2019

"JOSH IS THE MAN"

- newwhipwhodis

I was looking for my first car but didn’t really think I was going to get one the day I did. Soon after arriving, Josh made sure my family knew that if we needed anything, to ask him but he gave us our space and directed us to the used cars in the area. After looking for 15 minutes, I took a test drive in my new car and fell in love immediately. Josh made the whole process painless, gave me a great deal on my new car, and made sure I was getting the best financing option! Thank you Josh, and thank you Rusty Wallace Kia!

Josh Welch